Signed Morrissey Shot

darcon

Morning all - following on from my Morrissey sling I posted the other day. Later on in the tours - I think it was the your arsenal one (but that december tour is a bit of a blur!) Morrissey signed my Morrissey Shot (along with Linder and the band)

I attach an image for your viewing pleasure.

I like the way he picks up on the fact I hurt my finger at the Hanley gig - with 'another town another finger'

Kinda cool huh?

Darren

That's my name too :thumb:

Morning all - following on from my Morrissey sling I posted the other day. Later on in the tours - I think it was the your arsenal one (but that december tour is a bit of a blur!) Morrissey signed my Morrissey Shot (along with Linder and the band)

I like the way he picks up on the fact I hurt my finger at the Hanley gig - with 'another town another finger'

Kinda cool huh?

Darren

Kinda cool huh?

Darren
No.
Very cool.

:cool:
:eek:
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom