Should the user known as !Viva Hate! be banned from this site?

You know, it's almost entirely the "Anonymous" posters that turn me off of this place.

Viva and Skylarker are easily my favorite assholes around. At least they're doing it to be funny when they bust someone's balls. Whether they succeed is entirely subjective, but I think Viva Hate brings as lot more personality to this place alone than all the unhinged, spiteful, gossipy and humorless fishwives that make up the anonymous userbase ever could together.
FMRryJZ.png

viva viva.

This. So much this. Also, fishwives made me LOL.

Yes, the user should be banned. And Geezer, you know you would not mind.

I don't mind him so much. When you learn that every bully is a bully for a reason, he's small potatoes compared to what others have done. THen again, I like to think of maggots as just being baby flies. :p

No, he's not that bad. He'd be way happier if he just acknowledged he was at least bisexual and tone down all the gay bashing. I mean f***, his two favorite artists are Morrissey and Elton John, you do the math. :D

I don't mind him so much. When you learn that every bully is a bully for a reason, he's small potatoes compared to what others have done. THen again, I like to think of maggots as just being baby flies. :p

No, he's not that bad. He'd be way happier if he just acknowledged he was at least bisexual and tone down all the gay bashing. I mean f***, his two favorite artists are Morrissey and Elton John, you do the math. :D

You're an expert on his sexuality now? That's really hilarious to me. You know, contrary to popular belief, he is not some gay bashing bigot. I am engaged to the man and my best friend who happens to be gay supports our relationship whole heartedly. Do you really think someone who grew up in one of the gayest cities in the world would spend 2 years of their life with someone who is genuinely bigoted? You can be as crass as you want on a f***ing message board and it doesn't have dick to do with your life. The fact that you are championing this whole "Viva's a homo" cause isn't bullying? I'll be sure to keep you up to date on his sexual habits though, if it will make you sleep better at night. Otherwise, drop it.

Skylarker is also a bully with a sexual identity crisis and fixation.

You're an expert on his sexuality now? That's really hilarious to me. You know, contrary to popular belief, he is not some gay bashing bigot. I am engaged to the man and my best friend who happens to be gay supports our relationship whole heartedly. Do you really think someone who grew up in one of the gayest cities in the world would spend 2 years of their life with someone who is genuinely bigoted? You can be as crass as you want on a f***ing message board and it doesn't have dick to do with your life. The fact that you are championing this whole "Viva's a homo" cause isn't bullying? I'll be sure to keep you up to date on his sexual habits though, if it will make you sleep better at night. Otherwise, drop it.

took that a little too seriously. the lady doth...

Look, if he's gay or not is not for me to say as I am only exposed to him on here. And on here he is very quick to shame gay habits/lifestyles/maladies/etc.. I'm not an expert on sexuality by any stretch, I think we're all a little gay in a certain way, I'm just trying to place why he so AGGRESSIVELY bites at the gay thing, along the lines of him taunting what he might be. I realize you love him and he loves you and you BOTH could still be gay and get married, I just cringe when he gay bashes while the (often gay) newbies are testing the waters of solo with the new album coming out. It's embarrassing. I tuck my embarrassing symbolic shit in the pigsty. I like Viva. I think he's very articulate when he wants to be and his criticisms regarding marketing and distribution are to be listened to. I just hate when he reduces everything to f*****S ARE GROSS even in jest. People who aren't familiar with him and your gay friend or whatever don't see that, they just see, "Wow, f***. This guy's a homophobe dick." Viva is as bad at image perception as he criticizes Morrissey for.

Look, if he's gay or not is not for me to say as I am only exposed to him on here. And on here he is very quick to shame gay habits/lifestyles/maladies/etc.. I'm not an expert on sexuality by any stretch, I think we're all a little gay in a certain way, I'm just trying to place why he so AGGRESSIVELY bites at the gay thing, along the lines of him taunting what he might be. I realize you love him and he loves you and you BOTH could still be gay and get married, I just cringe when he gay bashes while the (often gay) newbies are testing the waters of solo with the new album coming out. It's embarrassing. I tuck my embarrassing symbolic shit in the pigsty. I like Viva. I think he's very articulate when he wants to be and his criticisms regarding marketing and distribution are to be listened to. I just hate when he reduces everything to f*****S ARE GROSS even in jest. People who aren't familiar with him and your gay friend or whatever don't see that, they just see, "Wow, f***. This guy's a homophobe dick." Viva is as bad at image perception as he criticizes Morrissey for.

You've also accused me of being a racist...does this mean I'm also secretly black?

Skylarker is also a bully with a sexual identity crisis and fixation.

Nobody's perfect. The mainpage is drowning in criticism of how shittily Morrissey handles his affairs. The reason we flock to him and comment is that WE are shitty at the same shit and can identify, Morrissey is like the fearless leader of the f***ing Awkward Brigade. The difference is he looks and sounds good doing it while we sit at home like troglodyte losers on the intarweb getting our ten cents in. At least the Skylarkers and Vivas and Bennys and Brummies are consistent, and not dangerous like Jehne who tries to manipulate and tell you what to think and how to act and who is fat and who has the right habitus and do this do that. Rule #1: Never put stupid people in charge. Rule #2: When it's funny, we laugh. Rule #3: Everything in moderation except for killing.

1. Considering you believe Morrissey is a heterosexual man that you're having a "complicated relationship" with, I'd say your Gaydar readings are worth jack & shit...and jack just left town.

2. I find it hilarious to be called a "bully" by someone who writes messages like these...

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/122905-Message-to-Juno?p=1986721625&viewfull=1#post1986721625

3. Morrissey and Elton John aren't even in my top 10 favorite artists. Way to go with the stereotyping though...

You know, it's almost entirely the "Anonymous" posters that turn me off of this place.

Viva and Skylarker are easily my favorite assholes around. At least they're doing it to be funny when they bust someone's balls. Whether they succeed is entirely subjective, but I think Viva Hate brings as lot more personality to this place alone than all the unhinged, spiteful, gossipy and humorless fishwives that make up the anonymous userbase ever could together.
FMRryJZ.png

viva viva.

I wish all the fags here had a sense of humor like you do.

1. Considering you believe Morrissey is a heterosexual man that you're having a "complicated relationship" with, I'd say your Gaydar readings are worth jack & shit...and jack just left town.

2. I find it hilarious to be called a "bully" by someone who writes messages like these...

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/122905-Message-to-Juno?p=1986721625&viewfull=1#post1986721625

3. Morrissey and Elton John aren't even in my top 10 favorite artists. Way to go with the stereotyping though...

You sure love that two-year-old post. It fueled quite a little fire you enjoyed, huh?

Last edited:

Lol, someone's lost their funnybone.

Lol, someone's lost their funnybone.

And for good reason. Laughing at the mentally ill only serves as encouragement. Realistically, CG should be whacked with a rolled up newspaper every time she thinks of posting something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom