Shopping mall and stuff

Re: Why doesn't Morrissey have a signifigant other?

nugs thinks arsenal is full of shit.

Based on a misconception, because she apparently has the inability to read.

It's a moot point. I already admitted it several times in the past and again here. She has nothing to disagree with, she never did.

I like how when people disagree with you they are either stupid, or can't read.

Well, for you, they are seemingly both true since 1. You didn't disagree, you were simply incorrect. I stated exactly the opposite of what you accused me of not only previously in this thread, but in other threads as well. This brings me to point 2. You obviously cannot or will not read properly or you would have seen point 1 and there would be no 'issue' at all.

The only issue is the one you made up because you were either too dumb to understand my point blank admission or just didn't read it.

You wonder why I say things like that, but in your case, both seem to be true!

Well, for you, they are seemingly both true since 1. You didn't disagree, you were simply incorrect. I stated exactly the opposite of what you accused me of not only previously in this thread, but in other threads as well. This brings me to point 2. You obviously cannot or will not read properly or you would have seen point 1 and there would be no 'issue' at all.

The only issue is the one you made up because you were either too dumb to understand my point blank admission or just didn't read it.

You wonder why I say things like that, but in your case, both seem to be true!

no i just think you are completely full of shit. I think you make everything up. stuff you say doesnt make sense. you come up with these ridiculous scenarios or situations that just arent realistic. then when someone calls you out on them you have an excuse like "no, well i heard that from a friend." or "no i read that on the internet, never said I did that myself." I don't even believe you've had sex yet. you're so. full. of. shit.

no i just think you are completely full of shit. I think you make everything up. stuff you say doesnt make sense. you come up with these ridiculous scenarios or situations that just arent realistic. then when someone calls you out on them you have an excuse like "no, well i heard that from a friend." or "no i read that on the internet, never said I did that myself." I don't even believe you've had sex yet. you're so. full. of. shit.

You are a moron. Truly.

It's obvious that you haven't actually taken the time to read anything I've ever written or talked about, and instead have chosen to take bits and pieces from each post and make this collage of 'lies' in order to 'catch me' being dishonest on the internet.

As I've said before in pretty much every post: what I discuss is either from my personal experience or something I have seen first hand. I sometimes use examples of people I know, but I state so, and that it is not a first hand experience.

I've never claimed anything outrageous, nor claimed I got a lot of women, as I said before, I actually confessed to just the opposite due to my solitary nature.

If someone wants to ask a question or for advice, I may reply, and they may take something from that. If not, that's fine, but I don't see the need to blatantly misinform others of what I have said because 'it doesn't make sense' to you. Judging by your mentality and overall level of intelligence that I've witnessed in the years I've been here, it's not surprise that not much makes sense to you.

In conclusion, if you don't like reading it, then put it on ignore instead of making up these fantasy scenarios of 'lies' based on your own ignorance.

Just a friendly request. Thanks.

You are a moron. Truly.

It's obvious that you haven't actually taken the time to read anything I've ever written or talked about, and instead have chosen to take bits and pieces from each post and make this collage of 'lies' in order to 'catch me' being dishonest on the internet.

As I've said before in pretty much every post: what I discuss is either from my personal experience or something I have seen first hand. I sometimes use examples of people I know, but I state so, and that it is not a first hand experience.

I've never claimed anything outrageous, nor claimed I got a lot of women, as I said before, I actually confessed to just the opposite due to my solitary nature.

If someone wants to ask a question or for advice, I may reply, and they may take something from that. If not, that's fine, but I don't see the need to blatantly misinform others of what I have said because 'it doesn't make sense' to you. Judging by your mentality and overall level of intelligence that I've witnessed in the years I've been here, it's not surprise that not much makes sense to you.

In conclusion, if you don't like reading it, then put it on ignore instead of making up these fantasy scenarios of 'lies' based on your own ignorance.

Just a friendly request. Thanks.

the only fantasy scenarios are the stories you make up about 2 hour hump sessions.

I don't care what he says, nobody gets picked up in a mall for sex.

when i was 12, i met a girl at the mall and uhh we uh held hands
had some malts
and later, like a lot later, i think i kissed her :confused:
does that count? :)
as for the kids today, who knows, maybe they meet other kids at mall and then do it with them! :eek:

when i was 12, i met a girl at the mall and uhh we uh held hands
had some malts
and later, like a lot later, i think i kissed her :confused:
does that count? :)
as for the kids today, who knows, maybe they meet other kids at mall and then do it with them! :eek:

maybe kids. Arsenal is not a kid. thats why I told him I only thought the only people getting picked up in a mall are the HS school girls in Hot Topic.

maybe kids. Arsenal is not a kid. thats why I told him I only thought the only people getting picked up in a mall are the HS school girls in Hot Topic.

oh, i missed that, i generally ignore his posts then skim through them when i am reading your responses to him, i guess i missed that part :o
but yeah, if i was young i would totally being going after a hot top girl :horny:

I never said I was. I said I have been approached by women in the mall. I never said that it led to sex.

See, this is the problem and why everything I say just gets turned into a large story full of misconceptions and nonsense: nobody bothers to actually read it.

the only fantasy scenarios are the stories you make up about 2 hour hump sessions.

I never said I had sex for 2 hours. The longest I've ever gone was 45 mins or so, and I stopped because she already had 3 orgasms and couldn't go on any longer. It's not 'bragging' btw, I wish I could just finish in 5 mins and have her make me a sammich, but unfortunately I'm not that sensitive.

I have done sexual things for 2 hours or more, yes, but not just straight sex.

Really, who hasn't? Are you all minute men who hate foreplay or what? Sex should be an experience and last a minimum of 1 hour IMO.

Last edited:

I never said I was. I said I have been approached by women in the mall. I never said that it led to sex.

See, this is the problem and why everything I say just gets turned into a large story full of misconceptions and nonsense: nobody bothers to actually read it.

You alluded to the thought that malls lead to sex.

you are so full of shit. the conversation was about sex, and where people find women for sex. you mentioned clubs were good but that you never went to clubs cuz you didnt like it. so i asked then where you found these women. you said the mall and myspace. WHAT OTHER CONCLUSION WOULD YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO COME TO???

you are so full of shit. the conversation was about sex, and where people find women for sex. you mentioned clubs were good but that you never went to clubs cuz you didnt like it. so i asked then where you found these women. you said the mall and myspace. WHAT OTHER CONCLUSION WOULD YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO COME TO???

From you, I should have suspected such simple thinking. My mistake.

I have met women at the mall and it later led to sex on subsequent meetings, but I never said I met them at the mall and then was picked up for sex.

You alluded to the thought that malls lead to sex.

See above. I have met women at the mall, yes, and later it led to that.

Really, the mall is just a business center. It's no different than meeting someone in a workplace environment or at the grocery store. Hell, up until a year or so ago there was a grocery store in the mall here. It's a place where people go to socialize, shop, do business, meet etc. People of all ages go, so it's not so odd that something like that could happen, or that one may meet a person there and it could lead to sex.

Last edited:

From you, I should have suspected such simple thinking. My mistake.

I have met women at the mall and it later led to sex on subsequent meetings, but I never said I met them at the mall and then was picked up for sex.

Whats the difference? I never said you had sex the second you left the f***ing mall

Tags
chopping fun idiot mod malls are for stalkers molls? pedos lubs r.kelly piekew
Back
Top Bottom