Mod.

I'll eat you alive, motherf***er.

dont.jpg

Look out! :rofl: Skylarker's found a f***** to pick on. So decent. :straightface:

Because you felt the need to be Better Than. I don't respect that.

And when it was offered to you, you accepted.

This post is really cute.

I don't like this thread and I don't know why I jumped all over Morrizsey. Long before he was a mod, he was always very friendly with me, he never gave me any shit, and I never had any problems with him. I have no reason to think that will change now.

I know other people have some issues with him; that's their business and it's best for me to stay out of it.

Regarding call him a f***** and saying I'd eat him alive if he f***ed with me, that was just stupid f***head posturing on my part. I have no idea what his sexual orientation is, nor do I care, and I have no personal motivation to offend him or threaten him. I think last night I was just looking for someone to be an asshole to.

Like I've said, when I'm wrong I'm wrong and I'll admit it and delete posts or edit them, whatever. Some people think that's pathetic, I don't care; I'm human and I make mistakes sometimes and sometimes my opinions about things/people change significantly. When that's the case, I acknowledge it.

And about the hat pic...

Yes, he did write me about that hat but not in a flirting way. Most of our PMs were about Woody Allen movies.

It's no secret I don't like the mods, but if David trusts putting him in that position, I'll respect that, at least until I have reason not to. So far that is not the case. If Morrizsey starts acting like Kewpie, it may be a different story.

Anyway yeah, I'm dropping this now; he and I have agreed privately to remove our posts from this thread and again, while I do enjoy the occasional gay joke and have no problem with the word fag, what I said to him was beyond that. It was unfair and unprovoked, and I'm not proud of it.

I don't like this thread and I don't know why I jumped all over Morrizsey. Long before he was a mod, he was always very friendly with me, he never gave me any shit, and I never had any problems with him. I have no reason to think that will change now.

I know other people have some issues with him; that's their business and it's best for me to stay out of it.

Regarding call him a f***** and saying I'd eat him alive if he f***ed with me, that was just stupid f***head posturing on my part. I have no idea what his sexual orientation is, nor do I care, and I have no personal motivation to offend him or threaten him. I think last night I was just looking for someone to be an asshole to.

Like I've said, when I'm wrong I'm wrong and I'll admit it and delete posts or edit them, whatever. Some people think that's pathetic, I don't care; I'm human and I make mistakes sometimes and sometimes my opinions about things/people change significantly. When that's the case, I acknowledge it.

And about the hat pic...

Yes, he did write me about that hat but not in a flirting way. Most of our PMs were about Woody Allen movies.

It's no secret I don't like the mods, but if David trusts putting him in that position, I'll respect that, at least until I have reason not to. So far that is not the case. If Morrizsey starts acting like Kewpie, it may be a different story.

Anyway yeah, I'm dropping this now; he and I have agreed privately to remove our posts from this thread and again, while I do enjoy the occasional gay joke and have no problem with the word fag, what I said to him was beyond that. It was unfair and unprovoked, and I'm not proud of it.

You're a good person at times.

Last edited:

And about the hat pic...

Good on you , Skylarker - it would have been easy enough to edit away the posts in question and leave no explanation. A public apology is always worth so much more than a privately mumbled " gee , sorry " ...

tumblr_mj47uvfaIw1qzkcdwo2_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom