Sexual favors for Morrissey's staff to jump que

A

Anonymous

I go to 80% of Morrissey shows worldwide, I am a girl in my 30’s, who is sick and tired of cueing up for Morrissey shows at 8am, standing in line all day. Only for the new tour manager I have heard them call him Donnie and Morrissey's security man Liam to come and do there flirtatious banter with the prettier girls in line and let them in before doors open. There are two girls in particular; I keep to myself but the stories disgust me, they dont have tickets but I overhear them say just say wait for Liam and Donnie! These girls are sluts and Morrissey needs to put a stop to this.

I go to 80% of Morrissey shows worldwide, I am a girl in my 30’s, who is sick and tired of cueing up for Morrissey shows at 8am, standing in line all day. Only for the new tour manager I have heard them call him Donnie and Morrissey's security man Liam to come and do there flirtatious banter with the prettier girls in line and let them in before doors open. There are two girls in particular; I keep to myself but the stories disgust me, they dont have tickets but I overhear them say just say wait for Liam and Donnie! These girls are sluts and Morrissey needs to put a stop to this.

You must not be his type!

Joanna??? but she is a guest to of kristeen young, they are friends. So, what favour is needed?

another typically bullcrap story coming from someone with nothing better else to discuss, maybe?

Can we just not stick to facts? or at least have some evidence before making such stupid allegations.

Back
Top Bottom