RQ: Greatest Hits Digital Booklet

I apologise my post has caused a bit of an upset for some of you. I thought this would be a simple request that someone would of been able to assist with.

I am not stealing music, I own every Morrissey and Smiths album and merely wanted the digital booklet to store on PC.

Thanks for the people who have been kind, and thanks for the link.

If anyone does have the original PDF booklet I would really appreciate it.

Kind Regards

Daniel

I apologise my post has caused a bit of an upset for some of you. I thought this would be a simple request that someone would of been able to assist with.

I am not stealing music, I own every Morrissey and Smiths album and merely wanted the digital booklet to store on PC.

Thanks for the people who have been kind, and thanks for the link.

If anyone does have the original PDF booklet I would really appreciate it.

Kind Regards

Daniel

you haven't caused anything.

kewpie spazzed out and it's becoming clear how horrible she is at moderating moderately.

Awesome.... its great to see nothing has changed around here in regards to moderation.

Fantastic, swell, admirable, countless, distinguished, egregious, eminent, enormous, estimable, excellent, excessive, exorbitant, fabulous, famed, famous, flagrant, gigantic, grand, grievous, huge, illustrious, immense, immoderate, incalculable, incomputable, large, magnanimous, monumental, noted, numerous, predominant, preeminent, prodigious, prominent, renowned, serious, supereminent, superior, transcendent

Pretty much everyone who posted in this thread is a dick apart from kewpie, and I've had my differences with her in the past

If you can't see why someone registering on here just to request copyrighted Morrissey material is wrong, you're retarded. And before any bright spark tries the 'he bought the CD already' line, how the f*** do you know?? He probably downloaded the album from rapidshare and wants a nice booklet to put in his itunes.

Registering just to request copyrighted Morrissey material that's generally commercially available is abuse of this site.

Pretty much everyone who posted in this thread is a dick apart from kewpie, and I've had my differences with her in the past

If you can't see why someone registering on here just to request copyrighted Morrissey material is wrong, you're retarded. And before any bright spark tries the 'he bought the CD already' line, how the f*** do you know?? He probably downloaded the album from rapidshare and wants a nice booklet to put in his itunes.

Registering just to request copyrighted Morrissey material that's generally commercially available is abuse of this site.

...Kewpie? Are you allowed to have 2 identities?

And leave non-buyers alone for christ's sake. I hope you're in a difficult position sometime and you want to ask for something you can not buy. There'll always be a better soul than yours here willing to help.

...Kewpie? Are you allowed to have 2 identities?

And leave non-buyers alone for christ's sake. I hope you're in a difficult position sometime and you want to ask for something you can not buy. There'll always be a better soul than yours here willing to help.

Excuse me, I do not have other user name. :mad:

You should search Not Right in the Head & Read_With Ready_Wit's conbined poll thread on off-topic possibly page 5-10.

Before you post an unfound unnecessary allegation, you also read 2-J's other posts.

Last edited:
Excuse me, I do not have other user name. :mad:

You should search Not Right in the Head & Read_With Ready_Wit's conbined poll thread on off-topic possibly page 5-10.

Before you post an unfound unnecessary allegation, you also read 2-J's other posts.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEWPIE I KNOW IT'S NOT YOU!!! YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE A PROFESIONAL ABOUT YOUR LACK OF HUMOUR.
seriously. :mad: :mad: :mad: See how seriously??

"unfound unnecessary allegation". Oh come on!!

l;'#
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEWPIE I KNOW IT'S NOT YOU!!! YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE A PROFESIONAL ABOUT YOUR LACK OF HUMOUR.
seriously. See how seriously??

"unfound unnecessary allegation". Oh come on!!

&890e44prtgn dfm,;'cxfvbnesjopk['d#o9iujhbnmertyuiop[=[-po/';.][p;lokjh[-poijuhgfcpokijhbvlk,jmboiugf,mnbljhoiuhpoioipoih-p0oiup-oihplojklkjb;lknb[-p0oiu
:mad::

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

l;'#

&890e44prtgn dfm,;'cxfvbnesjopk['d#o9iujhbnmertyuiop[=[-po/';.][p;lokjh[-poijuhgfcpokijhbvlk,jmboiugf,mnbljhoiuhpoioipoih-p0oiup-oihplojklkjb;lknb[-p0oiu
:mad::
QUOTE]

Gesundheit.
I removed the machine guns because it's too violent and I don't deserve to be killed. By you.

1305626497_cf5bb03c46.jpg

?

I love this site, lol!!!!! :D

so no one is kind enough to upload?

I'd be interested as well! Up until I read this thread I didn't even know that such a thing existed.

FYI: I have bought the special edition on CD, so I'm not trying to steal anything. I just refuse to install that huge iTunes thing onto my computer and to spend money on something that I have bought already!

iTunes sucks!

Back
Top Bottom