Roll Call: Asheville

I will be there with at least one other lovely lurker.

I'm scribbling down all the note about how evil the venue is right now.

Can we get a Silkwood-esque scrubdown, too?

Eh, they're not too bad. I think they just want to make concerts a pleasant experience for most of the revelers. I think it's mostly people who act like douche bags that find themselves getting tossed. I've personally never had one ounce of trouble in there.

After parties and things open .... hmmm.... let me check on a few things. I would LOVE it if Scandals were going to be open http://www.scandalsnightclub.net/ according to their website they have something going on Monday night. I'll call tomorrow and find out what.

If not, there is always other bars right near the OP, Tressas is a great place and Monday's are Service Industry Night http://www.tressasdowntownjazzandblues.com/home.htm

I'll be there, coming from a nearby town so I say we need some kind of after-something!

I can't agree more about the Days Inn, except now I think it's something else because it wasn't even worthy of being a Days Inn anymore. Ick!

Dag, I've not parked near the Peel before -- is there a lot close by? I only know of the one up the road near that double-decker bus.

I'll be there, coming from a nearby town so I say we need some kind of after-something!

I can't agree more about the Days Inn, except now I think it's something else because it wasn't even worthy of being a Days Inn anymore. Ick!

Dag, I've not parked near the Peel before -- is there a lot close by? I only know of the one up the road near that double-decker bus.

Yes, that's a decent lot. Just make sure you pay for your spot. Personally I loathe those punch in your space # and then pay type lots. I never trust them (even though I have no reason not to).

Up the street from the OP is a parking deck. It's across the street from Temptations/Hannah Flannagans and beside the Marble Slab Ice cream joint. It sits on the corner of Eagle and Biltmore. That's the deck I usually park in. I think it's typically around $5 or so.

Hey there, anybody happen to know when The Man is supposed to go on stage. I know he is very prompt, and the opener goes on at 8. I thought someone might know. I have to show up late or sell my tickets, a very difficult dilemma. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom