Rest of the tour

rank-dsgn

RANT:

Am I the only one fed up with all these speculations about the tour cancellations??

"Boz said... Ian said... my cousin said... the milkman said..."

I am as pissed off as everyone else about not seeing him and about the money I've thrown down the drain, but... can everyone just shut up and wait for official news????

END OF RANT

Here is a tip, if you don't like the speculation, I would advise you not to open the threads regarding it, instead click on the official websites of venues and morrissey.

If it bothers you that much.

RANT:

Am I the only one fed up with all these speculations about the tour cancellations??

I am as pissed off as everyone else about not seeing him and about the money I've thrown down the drain, but... can everyone just shut up and wait for official news????

END OF RANT
Keep in your toys in your pram lemon.

I was only doing you a favour posting news from the inside as I got it.

Keep in your toys in your pram lemon.

I was only doing you a favour posting news from the inside as I got it.

I wasn't talking about ONE individual. Don't take it personally!

RANT:

END OF RANT

Sad to say, but more often than not the speculation has turned out to be true. :( For some people, by the time the official news comes they have already caught flights, missed hotel cancellation deadlines or whatever.

The speculation does always seem to come true. Maybe it's just that the worst always happens, and the people on here aren't thick...

If the doctor's ordered him to take 2 weeks or whatever off before Troxy surely they could have let us know. It's torture having my week ripped apart bit by bit like this.

wouldn't it be a good idea when you are buying concert tickets to be offered an insurance premium of say £2-£3 in case of the artist cancelling.

I don't know how you lot are booking hotels but in most instances you get up til 3 or 4 o'clock on the day of arrival to cancel without penalty, but the insurance would be for any non-refundable charges such as prepaid train tickets or air fares bought on budget airlines.

anyhow just a thought if anybody from an insurance company is reading??

Back
Top Bottom