request - blur or suede live shows

Noel68

noel68
i was wondering would anyone have any live soundborad or fm broadcast of any of these artists.i have so many on tape but alas with the demise of tape i really miss hearing them.for me suede were the best band of the nineties and the only band that came near the genius that is morrissey and marr.any posts would be welcome as would any requests for other bands shows.thanks

i was wondering would anyone have any live soundborad or fm broadcast of any of these artists.i have so many on tape but alas with the demise of tape i really miss hearing them.for me suede were the best band of the nineties and the only band that came near the genius that is morrissey and marr.any posts would be welcome as would any requests for other bands shows.thanks

Hi
Check this thread for Suede, most of the links still work. There are links for 4 zip files with live shows at the last two pages. It's about 12 shows all together so that should be more than enough. ;)

hey thanks for the reply most helpful.i remember seeing these links before but had completely forgotten them.

cant seem to download your rarfile sometimes megaupload doesnt work for me but ill keep trying....

In case you dont know, you should use internet explorer as a browser when downloading from megaupload, and download their toolbar. It works always when you do that (for me at least).

ta managed to get them last night...great shows.thanksd again,much appreciatted....viva moz

Hi
Check this thread for Suede, most of the links still work. There are links for 4 zip files with live shows at the last two pages. It's about 12 shows all together so that should be more than enough. ;)

No, some of them dont work any more. For example:
1. Love The Way You Love (New track for Singles)
2. Maid In London (Live version of an early unreleased track)
3. Natural Born Servant (Clip of an unreleased track)
4. Oceans (Hidden, but best, track on A New Morning)
5. One Love (Positivity B-side)
6. Oxygen (Attitude B-side)
7. Painted People (Animal Nitrate B-side)
8. Pantomime Horse - Live (New Generation B-side)
9. Pieces Of My Mind (She's In Fashion B-side)
10. Poor Little Rich Girl (One-off cover for an AIDS charity CD)
11. Popstar (Electricity B-side)
12. Rainy Day Girl (Obsessions B-side)
13. Read My Mind (Can't Get Enough)
14. Rent - Live (Filmstar B-side sung by Neil Tennant)
15. Sam (Beautiful Ones B-side)
16. Seascape (Everything Will Flow B-side)
17. See That Girl (Electricity B-side)
18. She's A Layabout (Early unreleased track)
19. She - Strings (Instrumental version from fanclub CD)
20. Simon (Positivity B-side)
21. Since You Went Away (Can't Get Enough B-side)
22. Situations (Can't Get Enough B-side)
23. Stay Together - Edit
24. Stay Together - Full
25. Superstar (Positivity B-side)
26. The Wild Ones - Live (New Generation B-side)
27. This World Needs A Father (The Wild Ones B-side)
28. UFO (Obesessions B-side)
29. Waterloo (Electricity B-side sung by Neil Codling)
30. Weight Of The World (Everything Will Flow B-side sung by Neil Codling)
31. Wonderful Sometimes (Early track)
:(

Back
Top Bottom