Questions about the new album...

Firstly does anyone know roughly when he will release his new album? I know it is difficult to say, i would just like to hear your thoughts. I would have thought it would be Jun/July next year.
Also will 'All You Need Is Me' and 'That's How People Grow Up' be on the new album? I hope so, as i really like those two songs :)

Firstly does anyone know roughly when he will release his new album? I know it is difficult to say, i would just like to hear your thoughts. I would have thought it would be Jun/July next year.
Also will 'All You Need Is Me' and 'That's How People Grow Up' be on the new album? I hope so, as i really like those two songs :)

Both of those are probably already in the can, since earlier rumors reported Morrissey as having popped into a studio somewhere along the tour. But I haven't heard anything about more studio time to flesh out an album--he doesn't even have a record contract, and it wouldn't be like him to record an album without one. He's not Prince.

With all the new songs that he has preform on tour, I am sure that there will be a new album next year!~!

Both of those are probably already in the can, since earlier rumors reported Morrissey as having popped into a studio somewhere along the tour. But I haven't heard anything about more studio time to flesh out an album--he doesn't even have a record contract, and it wouldn't be like him to record an album without one. He's not Prince.

It is actually quite scary how much music Prince has made, released and unreleased. I think he sold his soul at one point in time. But to whom...

It is actually quite scary how much music Prince has made, released and unreleased. I think he sold his soul at one point in time. But to whom...

Little Richard

Little Richard

little_richard.jpg

I think I can believe that.

Anyways, I think the album will be about a year from now. He's been touring alot this past year, surely he'd want to take some time off (I hope he does, anyways!).

little_richard.jpg

I think I can believe that.

Anyways, I think the album will be about a year from now. He's been touring alot this past year, surely he'd want to take some time off (I hope he does, anyways!).

Little Richard is The Devil...I'm quite sure of it...I'm watiing for him to show up at the Jenna Six rallies...

Morrissey can take his jolly ol' time. He came out with ROTT too soon after Quarry. and IMO, and many others, it wasn't that good. I think it was Comtesse who said he rushed it. I agree. He's been touring so much, I wish he would just take a really long break, work on his lyrics, and take his time recording a new album. I rather wait and have a great album, then him release a crap album in another year.

Back
Top Bottom