Problems what to do? She has killed me

:confused:
tenderliz said:
My brother has a girfreind, she left him this morning along with his and her 2 daughters. What can he do? he is terribly depressed, I don't know what to do.

LAST NIGHT "THE FIGHT"
WHY - New rules for her,
She will no longer hangout everyday with her freinds until 12am
If she goes to a party he will take and pick her up.
Take Responsibility for her family, such as the girls,food etc
AND BE MORE OF A FAMILY

WHAT I SEE
My dear sis in Law talks to her freinds every second possible.
Unattend her daughters because her phone calls are more important
Unattend her husbands needs such as SLEEP,FOOD, OR EVEN FAMILY TIME.

I'm writting this because I wish to get some advice. Im afraid I will never see my nice's and she does not even report herself to her mother.

Well they are not marred so she is not your sister in law

what do you mean attend to the husbands needs such as sleep and food? is he unable to sleep for himself?

he shouldn't control her to the point of taking her to parties like she is 13 years old and he is her father.

Please said:
:confused:

Well they are not marred so she is not your sister in law

what do you mean attend to the husbands needs such as sleep and food? is he unable to sleep for himself?

Confusion, they say they are "MARRIED", But.... that something happend to their documment, and they both seem to not get the story straight.( wether they married or not)

Well he has GRAVEYARD SHIFT, and he ends up takin care of the babys right when he comes home, then she dissapears, thats what I'm talkin about. He could sleep for himself, BUT I WISH SHE COULD BE A LITTLE MORE CONSIDERATE.

and THE SIMPLE THINGS OF LIFE
To be nice, to treat him with some respect
When he is tired and whants to go home, to at least pick him and the babys up at least a 30mins that she promised instead of coming 6 hours later.
When her daughters (my nices) need her, I wish that she drops everything she is doing and attend them, TO THAT I MEAN MOSTLY THE PHONE

YES MY BRO AS A JOKE CALLS HER PHONE FREAK, BUT IT AINT LOOKIN TOO FUNNY ANYMORE

Suzanne said:
he shouldn't control her to the point of taking her to parties like she is 13 years old and he is her father.

YOU ARE RIGHT
BUT SHE HAS CHILDREN THAT NEED HER, SHE HAS A HUSBAND THAT NEED HER to give him a chance to sleep CAUSE HE HAS TO WORK GRAVEYARD TO SUPPORT the FAMILY.

Fair Compromise is what I would suggest.
Fair to both.

But she is gone now

tenderliz said:
YOU ARE RIGHT
BUT SHE HAS CHILDREN THAT NEED HER, SHE HAS A HUSBAND THAT NEED HER to give him a chance to sleep CAUSE HE HAS TO WORK GRAVEYARD TO SUPPORT the FAMILY.

Fair Compromise is what I would suggest.
Fair to both.

But she is gone now

does this happen often in Pakistan?

It sounds a very sad situation. Especially for this young woman's children.
Sounds like she would be better off if the kids were with the Dad. Oh well, never mind. Not much you can do unless you want to involve welfare.

Back
Top Bottom