Paris - Salle Pleyel (March 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You’ve Heard This One Before / Rebels Without Applause / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / I Am Veronica / Without Music The World Dies (live debut) / Let Me Kiss You / The Bullfighter Dies / The Night Pop Dropped (live debut) / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / Half A Person / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of: @Like_Elvis_In_The_Movies, @Mozzer1980, Twitter, setlist.fm & FWD.

Last edited:
Our Frank

Alma matters

I wish you lonely

Stop me if you think

Rebels without applause

Jim Jim falls

Sure enough the telephone rings

Everyday is like Sunday

Knockabout world

The loop

I am Veronica

Without music the world dies

Let me kiss you

Bullfighter dies

The night pop dropped

Istanbul

Trouble loves me

Half a person

Please please please let me get

Jack the Ripper

Encore

Irish blood , English heart

The End

Our Frank

Alma matters

I wish you lonely

Stop me if you think

Rebels without applause

Jim Jim falls

Sure enough the telephone rings

Everyday is like Sunday

Knockabout world

The loop

I am Veronica

Without music the world dies

Let me kiss you

Bullfighter dies

The night pop dropped

Istanbul

Trouble loves me

Half a person

Please please please let me get

Jack the Ripper

Encore

Irish blood , English heart
Great setlist!

Pretty sure a few Changes to the video montage
Don’t remember if I were a carpenter by the four tops, double barrel (Dave & ansell Collins
Gene Pitney - Billy your my friend

Really nice venue , he’s overpriced the tickets though , shoukdve been full if sensible pricing , he’d have got the money back on the merch sales anyway

I’m tempted by the signed vinyl, will have to pay bloody more baggge on EasyJet though!
Louder then bombs would be great looking in a frame, will see how I feel at end of the gig
You need to go get the vinyl...you'll never forgive yourself if you don't. Thanks for the gig info, much appreciated.

Rats !

Lots of irons in lots of fires currently, but Without Music.. has a sound similar to sessions that gave us Jesse's I Thought You Were Dead.
Did groan hearing 'government' in a song again 😂
Lighting strike indeed!
FWD.
I groaned hearing "you don't have to send your kids to school". I love getting advice about children from non-parents. What's the alternative: home school the kids, lose your job, and consign them to destitution in a carefree Oliver Twist musical?

First impressions from these Without Music cuts is no bullshit back to basics approach which is looking very auspicious indeed

First impressions from these Without Music cuts is no bullshit back to basics approach which is looking very auspicious indeed
I think the verses sound like they come from Earth is the loneliest planet!

Much better song than earth though, I quite like it.

THE NIGHT POP DROPPED
Baby J video

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom