Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Hopefully our posts will get moved to off topic soon.

Edit: we're already here!
Woo-hoo! The off topic thread is where the party is!! šŸ„³

Malarkey is a strong contributor, even if you don't always agree with what they say or how they say it. The feeling is most likely mutual. Anyway, how come you re-appear whenever they do? :unsure:

You can hardly boast a laugh-a-minute record yourself, though like Malarkey, you regularly share worthwhile insightful material directly germane to the topic. Humor is not a requirement of posting, though fortunately is in quite frequent display around here. You should consider giving blindfold archery a go - you don't know what you're missing :straightface:
You so completely boring and crazy that you have to engage in negative behavior toward people to get anyone to even acknowledge you

I knew it! I just knew it!
I knew it was John Paul S Arthur. I knows me poetree, me, like.
Heā€™s just been on the phone, had some very biting lines about people like you. But he told me to wait until after Have I Got News For You before posting them.

To me it looks like there was a doorbell cam along their way and M was playing around like "Oh, they're recording, I make a funny gesture". Maybe that's why Damon is looking so concerned, as if he doesn't know if he has to intervene with the shenanigans. Jesse is also looking slightly confused. Seems like only M had a funny moment...
"I make a funny gesture"
I envy you your imagination if you can actually picture moz using such retarded syntax

Back
Top Bottom