New Morrissey store?

Not sure. Several had an email from them, mentioned here recently, but there wasn't much on the shelves. Remainders, maybe?

Reckon the creative types here could come up with some bright ideas/designs of their own. :);)

Re: other online store

Wow, thanks for the heads up! :)

Pity the scarves aren't in stock.

werd.
its weird that this site is sort of the DL an you only get linked to the universal site.
the bravado site has some sales too.. check them out.

yea ive been looking everywhere for one of these scarves.
i actually just emailed them the other day about them and this was the response i received:
"Hi there and thanks for your message.

It's very hard to say when the item you asked about will be back in stock. Stock comes in and goes out of stock on a daily basis and depending on the product and the supplier can take anywhere from a couple of days to a month to become available again; plus we can't always guarantee (even if the product says Back in Stock Soon) that we actually get more stock. The supplier might have decided to stop making the item.

If an item is out of stock for more than a few weeks then it suggests we're having real problems getting new supplies and there is a real possibility that the item will be taken off of the site.

Sadly we don't have a way to alert you to when the item is available to buy again, however we do hope to be able to do something like this in the future. For now the best thing you can do is to come back to the site every few days and check if it's back in stock.

Cheers "

The latest look. Would Lady Gaga go for it?! -

mo_stpat2010.gif

thank you kind people I was thinking of getting some new t-shirts and the price on the bandstore's website is ay ok :thumb:

where are these scarves I've been hearing about?

edit: spoke too soon, most are out of stock

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom