morrisseys early manifestation of "self hate"

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
fuelled by him being "gay" i would have thought .70s manchester was nothing like the world of today , i imagine morrissey would have longed to be "normal" (in the eyes of the world he was living in) and that made morrissey in to 80 per cent of the early star he became.

fuelled by him being "gay" i would have thought .70s manchester was nothing like the world of today , i imagine morrissey would have longed to be "normal" (in the eyes of the world he was living in) and that made morrissey in to 80 per cent of the early star he became.

:confused:

any sort of sensitivity in many parts of northern england are even now used as a persons weakness a sort of weapon you hand over to some one stronger, i imagine the grim 70s was a field day for the loud brash northern stereotypes against a flower like waif.

i have a gut feeling that there may be an interesting point hidden in here however, your lack of punctuation (and overuse in some cases) and poor sentence structure distresses me.

shouldnt that commer be after "here" and before "however"?

possibly. but are you nit picking or is it that you truly cannot understand my point? i assure you my post was expressing the latter.

and btw, it's comma.

how easy was it to draw you in to posting that correction?
blur were right- MODEN LIFE IS RUBBISH.
fill up your man bags with subway sandwich ads.

so you are not going to address the issue then that your first post is somewhat incoherent? why don't you re-write it and we'll start again from there? or would you like me to hazard an attempt at what i think you are trying to say?

forgive me if i think the written word's foremost aim should be to communicate. you may not. if so, continue with your non-sequiturs.

hey- slave to the written word, you re-write it, correct me , steer me steady , put me right, fill my world with dynamite. x

SPEEDFREAK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

He is gay? NOOOOOOOOOO

I like it when people are stoned or drunk, then come online with these far-out theories.

Speedball, you do better stoned then most people sober.

I think Morrissey did alright as a youth. He was tall, he can run like a gazelle, and postage was cheaper then.

Back
Top Bottom