Morrissey sighting: Garbage concert (September 4, 2023)

20230905_100457.jpg

UPDATE 6:45 AM PT:

Link to Garbage / Instagram story posted by Marsadjusted, original story from hannahmlondon / Instagram. Screenshot posted by Famous when dead:

full

Facebook reel posted by Marsadjusted:

Last edited by a moderator:
The bag of Crisps is a thought out part of his narcissist photo. To garner himself headlines like ..Morrissey looks tasty.
Given his public demeanour, "Morrissey is salty again", more like. Although such a headline would be pretty hilarious, in a self-deprecating way ... at least if one is able to see the fun in it because of being a self-deprecating personality. So, if I were a) famous, b) self-deprecating and a bit of a narc at the same time, and c) tried to rile up the press for a laugh as well as for getting a bit of media attention, I'd totally pose for a pic starring a bag of crisps, secretly hoping some journo would be coming up with a "he's salty"-headline. No idea though if he's self-deprecating enough these days to see the fun in such a headline (and its possible avail!) in case some journo did come up with. Perhaps he'd be publicly, sulkingly complaining about the "He's salty!" bit to be yet another joke at his expense, not realizing that he could make such a headline work in his very own favour.

I guess they made up because she was pretty unhappy with him a few years ago

View attachment 94786
Kevin Spacey's case shows that you are innocent until proven guilty. I think the guy deserves apologies and that's all about Morrissey.... you CAN'T attack someone without giving the person the right to defend him/herself. This used to be the norm

He can be remarkably sanguine sometimes: I remember him enthusing about the first Cornershop LP, as if their bile—just months earlier—hadn’t happened.

So to laugh, so easy to hate, but it takes guts to kill the bastards with kindness.
Absolutely - he doesn't think people should get too upset about things he has said - so why should he get upset about things others have said?

Yeah I agree. It's all kinda weird. One minute she's trumpeting that Morrissey is a pig and then years later she poses with him as if she never said or thought he was?

Lol...'one minute' Person A says something about Person B and then 'years later' Person A is NOT RUDE to Person B.

Does it occur to any of you that occasionally some things happen *offline* too and that you're talking about two adults with mutual friends who quite possibly have spoken in person or have had messages conveyed over the years, apart from the snapshots you see on the internet?

Morrissey has said some mean things about Boy George (and vice versa) but I didn't see anyone crying about his presence at the Culture Club show.

to carry the chips?
😆maybe. I think he munched them (its a small bag after all) or put it somewhere for later.
Maybe Damon was there maybe not. I don't get why that is so important and isn't he rarely in the limelight with him? I just saw it as a band excursion and the videos are only snippets, so who knows. But actually who cares?

😆maybe. I think he munched them (its a small bag after all) or put it somewhere for later.
Maybe Damon was there maybe not. I don't get why that is so important and isn't he rarely in the limelight with him? I just saw it as a band excursion and the videos are only snippets, so who knows. But actually who cares?
We all need somebody to hold our Sabritas once in a while...

Lol...'one minute' Person A says something about Person B and then 'years later' Person A is NOT RUDE to Person B.

Does it occur to any of you that occasionally some things happen *offline* too and that you're talking are about two adults with mutual friends who quite possibly have spoken in person or have had messages conveyed over the years, apart from the snapshots you see on the internet?

Yeah, sure, let’s take that into consideration.

But also, and more importantly, let’s hope all the media such as …. NME, Spin, FarOut, Billboard, Uproxx, Paste, BBC, Consequence, i-D, etc, etc, that initially and gleefully jumped on the anti-Morrissey bait, will, in fairness and justice, reach out and ask Shirley to discuss her past lashing out and what now seems to be an about-face turnaround on her feelings towards Morrissey. Does anyone wonder why this possibly won’t happen? Nope.

Morrissey has said some mean things about Boy George (and vice versa) but I didn't see anyone crying about his presence at the Culture Club show.

A friend of his confirmed that he was really there to see Lulu. That’s not to say that he didn’t on some level, enjoy George’s show, or that he dislikes George.

1694009223013.png

Last edited:
Shirley Manson should put her tongue back in her mouth. Moz isn't even holding her hand. If I was him I'd have put crisps in her gob.

Moz looks like a creepy ventriloquists dummy being worked by Manson. It's a disturbing picture.

Does it occur to any of you that occasionally some things happen *offline* too and that you're talking about two adults with mutual friends who quite possibly have spoken in person or have had messages conveyed over the years, apart from the snapshots you see on the internet?

george has been raving about M for at least the last six years,it was around about the time of low in high school,hes a fan and they probably go way back to top of the pop days.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom