Morrissey & Kristeen Young in today's Guardian Weekend Magazine

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
In a series of "Me and my protege", there's a double page spread featuring Morrissey and Kristeen young, an article by Moz on Kristeen, and one by Kristeen on Moz. There's a fantastic picture of Kristeen atop Moz's shoulders - I'll get the steam-powered scanner out and put a picture up soon. In the meantime, here's the text, halfway down the page on this link...Moz & Kristeen

Peter

**EDIT**

Here's the picture. By the way, the other page on the spread is just the text which can be reached by the link above.

416403630_dc94420068_o.jpg

Last edited:
In a series of "Me and my protege", there's a double page spread featuring Morrissey and Kristeen young, an article by Moz on Kristeen, and one by Kristeen on Moz. There's a fantastic picture of Kristeen atop Moz's shoulders - I'll get the steam-powered scanner out and put a picture up soon. In the meantime, here's the text, halfway down the page on this link...Moz & Kristeen

Peter

**EDIT**

Here's the picture. By the way, the other page on the spread is just the text which can be reached by the link above.

Wow thats so cool. I must get that. :)

[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

WOW!! that pic is just too cute and so COOL!! thanks for posting this :)

Peter

**EDIT**

just finished reading that article and was about to post it , love the moz/kristeen pic but you need to check out the photo of becks and his 17 year old protegee , victoria will have a fit LOL

Thanks for that! I'm impressed with his strength, maybe she's reaching some cookies for him?

I rushed out to buy the paper.......i forgot which one it was in,:o i bought them all......The Times, The Independant, The Guardian (yay)......lots to read for the month though....thank you ever so much....:)

This pic is absolute spectacular!!! Moz is standing there as easy as it's normal to have a woman on the shoulder!! The best pic I have ever seen so far!

Thanks for the post and scan!

What kind of amazing feeling must it be to be a Smiths fan and then to be Moz' friend and sitting on his shoulders!!! Kristeen is very lucky...

Thanks for the scan and link uncleskinny

Here’s a closer version ;)

guardpic1.jpg

Fantastic! I really like Kristeen, and that article/interview is great, and the picture is adorable. Thanks for posting it & scanning the picture!

Last edited:
"So there I am, literally heaving with desire for him and suddenly his head is between my thighs".

LOL :p lucky woman ....

Lovely article; they sound so sweet and respectful of each other... I really like Kristeen Young.

As usual Morrissey is looking good; wouldn't have done that cardi though! :eek: What was he thinking?!

Lovely article; they sound so sweet and respectful of each other... I really like Kristeen Young.

As usual Morrissey is looking good; wouldn't have done that cardi though! :eek: What was he thinking?!

Yep...not sure about the cardi....and strange to spy Kristeen without her "unwalkable heels"....but probably a wise decision in this case....wouldn't want her to do our boy a mischief!

Aww thanks for posting that, nice to see them having such mutual likings for each other, and it was sweet to see that Kristeen was so happy to know Moz.
Just had a thought, Is it just me going mad or my computer screen or something but does it look like Moz has something on his hand? I can't figure out what it is, maybe it's just my eyes decieving me.

Back
Top Bottom