Low in high school leak (go to page 9 or 10)

There's some people saying that they already have it and showing pictures, if any of those Moz fans gave me 5 minutes with their CD i think we would have a link to download it. Oh well...

There's some people saying that they already have it and showing pictures, if any of those Moz fans gave me 5 minutes with their CD i think we would have a link to download it. Oh well...
I might be wrong but I get the impression that it's only the vinyl that's been sold early. I don't think I've seen a picture of anyone with a CD, apart from the music shops taking pictures.

I might be wrong but I get the impression that it's only the vinyl that's been sold early. I don't think I've seen a picture of anyone with a CD, apart from the music shops taking pictures.

Someone posted an eBay link on Monday/Tuesday for the CDs but I didn’t bother as thought one of you diehards would do the honours. Now I’m checking often. Don’t care for reviews but do want to hear it. The first few grated on me and I can now tolerate them. A few more months and I think they will be good live. I’d rather hear them than MIM again.

its getting to the pointless stage now,even if it was leaked its not going to dent sales figures with a day to go.i keep saying its weird that its not been leaked but iv been waiting on a blu ray copy of Dunkirk which came out on july the 21st and still nothing,now that's incredible.

amazed it hasn't leaked, but also never understood why people do upload torrents etc

Yeah, nevermind the leak. The old fashioned way might be nice for a change.
Actual record stores, transactions, physically carrying it home. Opening it, looking and reading. Then when the time is right, lay down with some good headphones and hit PLAY.

Yeah, nevermind the leak. The old fashioned way might be nice for a change.
Actual record stores, transactions, physically carrying it home. Opening it, looking and reading. Then when the time is right, lay down with some good headphones and hit PLAY.

Yeah alright, grandad.

Grandad ?? He's a youngster, no headphones in my day.

There were in my days but only to prevent my ears from freezing of in the f***ing cold winters. I miss them. The winters and the headphones.
Now I have tinnitus. :laughing:

They did leak early. All 3 of them. Just not weeks before release.

Really? Because I was waiting on all three of them and I couldn't find them on torrents until the release date. Same thing seems to be happening for Low in High School. That would be fine, but I can't stand people people bragging and showing off that they got a copy early (I'm looking at you, music critics).

Really? Because I was waiting on all three of them and I couldn't find them on torrents until the release date. Same thing seems to be happening for Low in High School. That would be fine, but I can't stand people people bragging and showing off that they got a copy early (I'm looking at you, music critics).

This site has been on constant refresh since I heard the album from a friend:

http://newalbumreleases.net

All 3 of those showed up on that site before their release. As I've told people for awhile now, the album WILL leak tomorrow.

Grandad ?? He's a youngster, no headphones in my day.
That's nothing. Back in my day, one actually had to have Morrissey and his musical accompaniment come to play in one's grand chamber. But it gave a chance to socialize, and distract from our many maladies and incredibly short lives. Truly, you haven't lived until you've heard Suedehead played on harpsichord as it was intended.

so it doesn't look as if November will spawn a leak !

though, looking forward to walking into a store and buying a copy... a physical store, a physical copy. :cool::)

Back
Top Bottom