Low in high school leak (go to page 9 or 10)

Discussion in 'Downloads / Bootlegs archive (read-only)' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Eustace Walks

Eustace Walks Active Member

I have also been utterly hooked on this one. That synthesiser tone is monstrous, filthy and dank... all employed here as synonyms for 'fucking brilliant' ^_^

• Like Like x 1
  2. Eustace Walks

Eustace Walks Active Member

There are some fantastically dreadful DM lyrics. One of my favourite bands of all time, but Jesus... so on the nose, I'm often haemorrhaging fountainously from the face afterward... "Death is everywhere... there are flies on the windscreen, for a start" :lbf:

3. g23

g23 Always crashing in the same car

They're one of the few serious bands I can think of that consistently have goofy lyrics but somehow transcend them. Now I think I'm going to put on Speak and Spell to go along with my morning coffee.

"I take... Pictures... (What kind of pictures, Dave?) photographic pictures..."

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. g23

g23 Always crashing in the same car

I can't stand the transition to "Maybe God will." It saps the momentum for me, and just sounds tacked on, lightweight, and jarring in the wrong way. I might feel different if it stayed electronic the whole way through.