"Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage" (Instrumental) MP3

Comments

A
Would it be fair to suggest at this point that there are other instrumental versions of the whole album floating around?

A
How do you get this?Send me the instrumental from Wish you Lonely?

A
Thank you, thank you. I don't know why they don't sell instrumentals as a general policy these days, I really don't.
They should have released a double CD with the instrumentals as the 2nd CD rather than the awful cassette format......

I will be getting an instrumental of the whole album in due course. They are made to be used in TV shows etc

I thought you were one of the doubters FWD?
Doubter of what exactly?
Your history of 'doubt' between people here has absolutely nothing to do with you having access to a BMG website/password that allows you to access these tracks.
If I have ever offered an opinion on things presented in other forums - that is entirely my own view and that is the only aspect of 'doubt' that may exist. I have never engaged with you, don't know you nor have I directed anything personally to yourself. Please feel free to point me to examples of the doubt you refer to.
I have not used your name purposefully as I suspect it will be only a matter of time before BMG catch wind of it - especially when so openly attributed to yourself - like via the Facebook Morrissey group with named credits, but that's the risk assumed by distributing it n'est-ce pas?
That said:
For indirectly sharing - kudos.
Feel free to continue doing so.
Regards,
FWD.

With a nose like that, It doesn’t really surprise me. :rolleyes:
If ever feeling the need to do the Eskimo-kiss, or should that be the Innuite-kiss?, which I could feel when romantically involved, the idea of being grabbed by the nose is terrifying me. :eek:
If I ever get there...would you meet me?
Wrap your nose around my nose
Just to greet me?

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Top Bottom