LOST finale viewing party

• Thread starter Deleted member 4260
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4260

I'm having a Lost Finale party next Sunday. I told people to dress up like a character or bring a related food item. Now with that being said, I can't think of anything to dress up as or anything to bring (besides some wine I found called Jacobs Creek..lol)

Does anyone have any ideas on how to dress up LOST related? If not, I guess I'll just use some old Halloween makeup and put on fake bruises/blood and go as one of the many people with bruises or go in blackface and say I'm the Smoke Monster. Not sure how well that one would go over tho..:lbf:

Draw Dharma Initiative logos on white jumpsuits.
Put Dharma Initiative white wrappers on all your food containers.
Look for Jacob's bad-ass wine bottle at a thrift store--it looks pretty 70s-ish.
Find some Virgin Mary statues for decorations.
etc.

Draw Dharma Initiative logos on white jumpsuits.
Put Dharma Initiative white wrappers on all your food containers.
Look for Jacob's bad-ass wine bottle at a thrift store--it looks pretty 70s-ish.
Find some Virgin Mary statues for decorations.
etc.

omg that's so good! I'm going to go to the dollar store tomorrow to see if I can score a ton of virgin mary statues and those little sand jars with the cork for Jacobs bottle. thx for the ideas!!

I have never seen an episode of lost but my friend is quite the fan. She's going to a party as well and asked for advice on making a stencil, I'll pass on the info I helped her with.

Print whatever this is on your printer:

600px-dharma-logo-svg_.png

Use an exacto knife to cut out all the black parts being careful to save the counters or insides of the letters like R and D. THen place that on a sheet of brownies you've baked and using a sifter, sprinkle powdered sugar on top.

Hope this helps and I hope they get found or whatever. :thumb: Ohhh, should i have added a spoiler alert to that last thought? :p

I just looked at ABC's online store, and they're selling Finale party boxes with Dharma coasters, labels, balloons, etc. There's also a t-shirt with the names of the six candidates, and it's an awful lot like a certain Morrissey tour shirt. Finding it is an exercise for the reader.

HURLEY to WIN !!! :)

(under no circumstances let it be Jack )

There was a letter printed in the new Entertainment Weekly that someone was having a party featuring:

Jin and tonics
chicken Dharma-giana
Jack Shephard's pie
Hurley fries
corn on the Ja-cob
cup-Kates
Sun-daes
e-Claires
Charlotte Rousseau
and Benjamints

Back
Top Bottom