London - Troxy (July 22, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Istanbul / The Night Pop Dropped / Jim Jim Falls / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Loop / Our Frank / Without Music The World Dies / Irish Blood, English Heart / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of @Amsden

Last edited:
So I was at the tip of the circle in row A, right on the edge of the balcony.
During Istanbul some guy, steaming and babbling climbed over from behind us, kicked me in the back as he did so, elbowed me in the neck, took his shirt off and was waving his flash around at everyone and making people feel uncomfortable.

A few of us moved a few seats down, and I moved out of the row completely and into the gap where the stairs are.

On the very small chance that the person who did this frequents this site, I only wish that you die soon and your death is not painless.

Sorrow will come in the end.
What a dick. One thing I have noticed about M gigs is that generally the yobs sit in the circle, but in the stalls, especially at the front, people seem completely sober and different.

Although you still have people trying to clamber over you. Some woman put her hand on my shoulder in order to leap over the barrier and so it was bearing her full weight and she wasn't exactly thin and it f***ing hurt, so I shifted completely and she fell. Admittedly, she did ask if I was okay and apologised to me at the end, so it was all good.

Whatever you make of the setlist - a refresh of sorts - Moz and the band did well tonight.

He’s cheeky at the moment.

It was a great gig. Morrissey was in fine form, plus seemed cheerful and jovial.

The band was mostly good but "Stop Me" sounded god awful - not sure what was going on with the guitars there, but Morrissey pulled a face at one point.

The stage unfortunately was a bit far from the barrier. Only one person managed to get a handshake

Setlist was a combination of the last few London shows, with the addition of "Speedway"
"Bonfire" sounded a lot better this time round, with the piano and Morrissey's strong vocals

What a dick. One thing I have noticed about M gigs is that generally the yobs sit in the circle, but in the stalls, especially at the front, people seem completely sober and different.

Although you still have people trying to clamber over you. Some woman put her hand on my shoulder in order to leap over the barrier and so it was bearing her full weight and she wasn't exactly thin and it f***ing hurt, so I shifted completely and she fell. Admittedly, she did ask if I was okay and apologised to me at the end, so it was all good.
Honestly looked like he had just overpowered the orderlies and fled the asylum.

Plus side was where I ended up right on the railing, I could stand without obstructing anyone’s view. So I was right in the middle and the only one standing, I’m sure Moz could see me, you can just feel his eyes on you 😆

Every gig should have at least three songs from Arsenal and Vauxhall. And if you disagree, kiss my arse.
I actually he show do a Arsenal/Vauxhall only tour...enough is enough with this tired overplayed setlist.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom