London - Troxy (July 22, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Istanbul / The Night Pop Dropped / Jim Jim Falls / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Loop / Our Frank / Without Music The World Dies / Irish Blood, English Heart / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of @Amsden

Last edited:
He should surprise everyone and throw in some unexpected classics like:
I've Changed My Plea, Nobody Loves Us, This Is Not Your Country, Why Don't You Find Out, I Can Have Both, Girl Drowning, My Love Life, A Swallow On My Neck, Disappointed.
He wouldn’t be surprising everyone though. Just the 8 people here.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Istanbul / The Night Pop Dropped / Jim Jim Falls / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Loop / Our Frank / Without Music The World Dies / Irish Blood, English Heart / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of @Amsden
Of everything he could bring back to setlist, it's Istanbul....when has Nobody love us..You must remember...Heaven Knows...etc...just horrid!

Every gig should have at least three songs from Arsenal and Vauxhall. And if you disagree, kiss my arse.
police warning to the public===a man escaped today from the local copshop carrying a copy of viva hate under his arm,police have said approach this man as he is not in the least dangerous and looks quite effeminate

I mean if you hadn't seen Morrissey in the past few years it would probably be perfectly acceptable, but frankly most of these songs (even the good ones) are feeling very tiresome when you consider the alternatives he could be playing. It's all very stale despite his and band's fine form
I only can agree with you.

I’ve just left the venue, and it was rather underwhelming, and not just because of the set list itself but its ordering as well. The whole “rats” business needs to go from “Jack the Ripper” - it ruins one of his classics, leaving everyone confused. “Speedway” is an incredible song, but not a set closer. The start of the set, in particular, was a mood killer. On the other hand, “The Loop” and “Girlfriend” were highs, but not enough to redeem everything else.

Now to trudge home in the rain…

And before I forget, when “Paris” is one of the better moments, you know things aren’t great.

Christ alive!! There are literally 3 people from this website attending the gig.

The other ones attending ,don’t give a shit what you want to hear!

They just wanna go to a Moz concert and get drunk and party.

Setlist. Blahhhh. 97% of the people there are having a f***ing great time. Not thinking…when was the last time Tomorrow was played, and leaving thing the show was shite.

The first time this year that Everyday Is Like Sunday wasn’t played.

Agreed that the setlist was lacking 2-3 crowd pleasers tonight.

Christ alive!! There are literally 3 people from this website attending the gig.

The other ones attending ,don’t give a shit what you want to hear!

They just wanna go to a Moz concert and get drunk and party.

Setlist. Blahhhh. 97% of the people there are having a f***ing great time. Not thinking…when was the last time Tomorrow was played, and leaving thing the show was shite.
I wasn't complaining. I just suggested Tomorrow because I was participating in a conversation about what we'd like to hear. I'm happy with Morrissey's choices.

Please don’t pile on me but in my opinion some of you may be a little jaded. I hadn’t seen morrissey since for 5 years and I absolutely loved the set list! A mixture of some old smiths songs, new songs and a sprinkling of classics throughout. I’m feeling really happy right now ☺️ Band were good too.

So I was at the tip of the circle in row A, right on the edge of the balcony.
During Istanbul some guy, steaming and babbling climbed over from behind us, kicked me in the back as he did so, elbowed me in the neck, took his shirt off and was waving his flash around at everyone and making people feel uncomfortable.

A few of us moved a few seats down, and I moved out of the row completely and into the gap where the stairs are.

On the very small chance that the person who did this frequents this site, I only wish that you die soon and your death is not painless.

Sorrow will come in the end.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom