Ladies, I need advice on how to be a lady

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I've never heard of Vivetta. Had a google and I must say it's not my cup of tea. Far too childish for my liking.

Here are several more "LADY" (WILLPOWER) items I can't live without. They are ESSENTIAL to my sanity.

My gold Movado MUSUEM classic bracelet watch with a sapphire crystal.

11.5 mm Akoya pearl earrings

A gold victorian bangle with with tiny rubies and seed pearls.

The Loeffler Randall LULU mule. I hoard them and I have them in EVERY color.

Repetto flats in nude or neutral colors.

Organic RAW coconut Oil (use it as a all over body moisturizer)

A collagen supplement

My homemade apple cider vinegar facial toner
ill have you know vivetta is NOT childish. redvalentino is childish. vivetta falls under the 'sophisticated playfulness' category. perfect for wistful and slightly prissy dames who like to imagine themselves bourgeois characters in 1960 euro films while sighing for far off lands and pretty males with razor sharp cheekbones.

how can you NOT like this?

oh but I get it. it's all Movado this, akoya that. you high class bitch. although for my money (if I had any), it's allllllll about Salvatore Ferragamo flats.

I don't wear much jewellery ever, but this is my most--and possibly only--treasured item of jewellery:

an alexander McQueen crystal and pearl choker. it's gorgeous! a true lady willpower piece!

I really don't like McQueen at all. Never did.

I like clean lines. I want an item of clothing to NEVER look dated. I'm very particular about embellishments on clothing.
Although, I really, really love antique jewelry.

It’s ok. I just feel a little overwhelmed. I had nowhere else to try to comfortably be me but here and I’ve essentially just felt attacked ever since over it. The females seem antagonistic because I’m not really one of them, the men seem antagonistic like somehow I’m less of a human being now, and then on top of that I have been publicly and privately sexually harassed multiple times. I just feel like I’ve made a terrible mistake.
Sorry you are going through that. I’m sure it’s a very different perspective for you. No one should feel harassed for who they are.

Viv, was just looking down at my red-painted toes and had a light bulb moment. Practice polishing on your toe nails. :)

Hey!!! You’re brilliant and I love you. I’ll try that later Thank you for everything your so good to me I appreciate everything you do and the time you take out of your day just to makes a comment to help me feel better you’re just the best and I as f to thank you for all of that Jenny thanks :hearteyecat:

I'm desperate to track this pendant down. It's sold out everywhere and I am very sad.

https://www.chloe.com/us/necklaces_cod50206070vk.html
i too looked everywhere honeybunch and this was all i could find!
https://www.mytheresa.com/euro_en/chloe-femininities-necklace-1226303.html?catref=category

i know it's not the one you wanted, i wish i could give you the one you wanted, i know how hard you work, how much you try to please me, you deserve it. maybe ill write chloe and see if they can scrounge one up, it's only fitting that my goddess should have one!

Back
Top Bottom