Is it possible that he is getting better looking with age? I think so!

For those who wanted to see that lovely picture of Bono:

2ah8ozm1hk2.jpg

Gorgeous :D

At least he still kept his sunglasses on!

I think he looks heaps better now than he did in his twenties and thirties. Back then he was obviously a right beauty but now, darn, he's just this big, brawny, sexy hunk of a man. I love that he's put on a bit of weight (c'mon, don't you prefer the nice, pert bum to that concave pouch?), I love the grey hair, I especially love the eye crinkles. Plainly put, giz present-day Moz any day (every day, preferably!).

However, what keeps a human attractive (which goes beyond physical beauty, i think) is their personality, interests, character, etc etc. I'd say if that is the case, Moz will remain a wonderfully attractive man for many many years to come.

Yes!! He's a complete package. And he'll be charming the knickers of everyone in his 80s.

I think Moz actually did a fair bit of aging between Quarry and Ringleader. I was watching the dvds that came with the 'deluxe' cds of both (namely Irish Blood video and You Have Killed Me) and I noticed quite a change in there. I mean, obviously he aged the most between Maladjusted and Quarry (seven years, of course), but I noticed a change between those two as well. Still sexy though!

Are you sure it's Bono? Hasn't he got black and longer hair?

Dead cert it's Bono! That black hair you mentioned, dyed to bits!
Long hair, had to chop it off due to being challenged with the old follicles.
Fat, bloody right he is.
How am I so sure? Have seen him in the flesh enough to know.
Moz is certainly ageing more gracefully, and he's older than Mr Bono.

arghhh - bono just looks gross from head to toe - no class - he looks like some fat redneck - moz has class - he should just cut down on the vegan ice cream a bit.

^^^
Keep eating them veggie-burgers and vegan ice cream Moz! You have a cute tummy!!!!!!

Bono is so gross in that pic, he looks like a typical Alabama beer-drinking redneck. He should concentrate more on his own diet and keep off the world-hunger issue for a while.

I wonder how many poor African children's lives could be saved by simply recieving half the food rations that Bono consumes on a daily basis? He should be ashamed of himself. Damn PIG!! ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom