Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

What are you getting at ?

pretty self explanatory. Deaths are one of the consequences were measuring the severity of the pandemic by and how seriously to treat it. I’ve been doing it for a while now. The growing figure is imo hard to argue against. I don’t know what you’re getting at by being so upset about it. You won’t actually post any of that positive news yourself that you’re were getting on me about not posting but will take the time to ask me basically the same question again as if my answer gonna be different now for some reason. I honestly don’t understand what you’re getting at most of the time and don’t know how to successfully respond to you. Forgive me as I do sincerely try my best

pretty self explanatory. Deaths are one of the consequences were measuring the severity of the pandemic by and how seriously to treat it. I’ve been doing it for a while now. The growing figure is imo hard to argue against. I don’t know what you’re getting at by being so upset about it. You won’t actually post any of that positive news yourself that you’re were getting on me about not posting but will take the time to ask me basically the same question again as if my answer gonna be different now for some reason. I honestly don’t understand what you’re getting at most of the time and don’t know how to successfully respond to you. Forgive me as I do sincerely try my best

I tried explaining my point of view a couple times to you the best I could, and it seems after reading your above reply to me that you’ll never understand. So we’ll drop it.

So now that the vaccine is out and people are getting it I assume these numbers will go down, no?

Please post when the numbers go down, which should be soon, or at least by summer.

Don’t you think ?

I tried explaining my point of view a couple times to you the best I could, I guess you’ll never understand. So we’ll drop it.

So now that the vaccine is out and people are getting it I assume these numbers will go down, no?

Please post when the numbers go down, which should be soon, or at least by summer.

Don’t you think ?

can only hope. I assume a lot depends on the rollout and any unforeseen bumps in the road. I’ve not had a lot of faith in our response so far. I’ll probably post the numbers till the end and I think in retrospect it’ll be interesting to look back at the thread and see what people’s thoughts were as the numbers changed from beginning to end. I think I originally posted that I thought the death count would reach 80000 at worst

I tried explaining my point of view a couple times to you the best I could, and it seems after reading your above reply to me that you’ll never understand. So we’ll drop it.

Don’t you think ?
I'm not disparaging autism here but I wonder if it's his autism that makes him post these numbers without any sort of qualifying them. Autistic people apparently are into numbers.

I'm not disparaging autism here but I wonder if it's his autism that makes him post these numbers without any sort of qualifying them. Autistic people apparently are into numbers.

Thought he just had some weird number fetish or something.

I didn’t know this anon Trans was Autistic, or on the spectrum. Well, that may explain it yes. Thanks for informing me.

Anyway, it should be interesting to see the death numbers go down now that the vaccine is being implemented, or one would think that would be the logical outcome.

Thought he just had some weird number fetish or something.

I didn’t know this anon Trans was Autistic, or on the spectrum. Well, that may explain it yes. Thanks for informing me.

Anyway, it should be interesting to see the death numbers go down now that the vaccine is being implemented, or one would think that would be the logical outcome.
this trans person has been around and annoying people for ages. it's only recently that he started calling himself trans so you may not recognize him. but yes, i believe he said he was autistic before (which is perfectly fine, lots of people far less annoying than him are also autistic).

well, yes, the numbers should certainly go down, otherwise it's begs the question of: why take it? of course, some people will die from having the vaccine, the very old, that is, but that's to be expected because old people dying is completely natural--unless it's of covid, that is.

How many deaths are actually co-morbidities?

How many deaths are actually co-morbidities?

I don’t know. You could look it up.

I’ve always gone by trans here and over at the suede Brett Anderson forum where the name started. I didn’t even know this place existed until that site shut down and they went Facebook only. Guess that was around the world peace era

Poor soul.

View attachment 67860

That’s already been posted, just so it doesn’t look like there’s another incident, I mean it’s already been reported on

That’s already been posted, just so it doesn’t look like there’s another incident, I mean it’s already been reported on
“No local Conservative association would have thought of adopting Matthews in the hope he would become the next Steve Baker. None of them would have given him the time of day.”

If a working class person is left disenfranchised, it’s hardly the fault of a Conservative party which works hard to produce that very effect. It’s got some gall, that newspaper. In it’s empty finger pointing, it’s no better than the institutions it lambasts—indeed it might be worse.

“No local Conservative association would have thought of adopting Matthews in the hope he would become the next Steve Baker. None of them would have given him the time of day.”

If a working class person is left disenfranchised, it’s hardly the fault of a Conservative party which works hard to produce that very effect. It’s got some gall, that newspaper. In it’s empty finger pointing, it’s no better than the institutions it lambasts—indeed it might be worse.

Have you read The Light That Failed? I thought it made the last few years make sense.

d982b540b65d3376ae801ff6008c6ebd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom