Inside the Smiths

actually keep this to yourself but I asked him for her phone number not his autograph, you can clearly see him writing out her number, whilst she is checking it, bloody decent chap wouldn't you say? ;)

love

Grim

actually keep this to yourself but I asked him for her phone number not his autograph, you can clearly see him writing out her number, whilst she is checking it, bloody decent chap wouldn't you say? ;)

love

Grim

That made me snigger.

I'll probably buy the DVD at some point - not just to see you getting his bird's number though.

I agree that Rourke and Joyce all too often get a bad press. The Smiths were a four piece. Granted Morrissey and Marr did the lion's share, but they were there, they mattered and I don't hold grudges against anyone who goes after what they think they deserve. I just wish people didn't have to be so sodding bitter about it. We're all happy, we've still got Moz and he's still minted, so let's stop being pathetic and name calling and making opinions about things we don't really know anything about seeing as we weren't bloody there!

So ner!

Back
Top Bottom