Indian call centres - Turn the tables.

Next time you have the misforune to call an Indian call centre, try what I did last week...

After you have waited 47 mins with some dreary tune blasting in your eardrums and become so angry and frustrated that You've already viewed three suicide sites and found them strangely appealing you get through to Delhi.

Nip it straight in the bud and say to the indian operator "Before we continue can you please give me your full name, first line of your address and date of birth".They f***ing hate it! I know, I did it last week!:D

Why the hell can't we speak to an english person about an english problem?:mad::mad:

It could be worse; the call centres could be in Knightsbridge! You see, “If you walk through Knightsbridge you'll hear every accent apart from an English accent."

It could be worse; the call centres could be in Knightsbridge! You see, “If you walk through Knightsbridge you'll hear every accent apart from an English accent."

Bizzarely enough last tuesday, i asked 8 (eight) different people for the whereabouts of a pub in knightsbridge, none were english and all 8 were useless:mad:

Bizzarely enough last tuesday, i asked 8 (eight) different people for the whereabouts of a pub in knightsbridge, none were english and all 8 were useless:mad:

A similar thing happened to me when I was in Liverpool a while ago....I asked at least 7 people where some cabbage pub was and only one of them was a scouser...they all had liverpool fc tops on though

When I wanted to subscribe to an Orange magic number, the woman who helped me over the phone was Indian, she was really helpful and coherent.

And I got my magic number.

That is outrageous! Who would think that in a part of London (that is popular with tourist from all over the world), AND none of them ‘foreigners’ knew where this particular pub was.

Haven’t any them heard of buying a AtoZ or Streetfinder on the internet! "The gates of England are flooded. The country's been thrown away."

Tags
get over it
Back
Top Bottom