Importance of Being Morrissey

I was looking for a higher resolution than the ipod version. I could convert the mp4 to avi, but it would look like ass. Not to be a douche, but that mp4 playing on your tv looks like a shit. Thus, i am asking if anyone has a pure avi of the video.

besides being rude, you certainly don't understand anything about video resolution. So good luck on your quest for an HD version of it.

I have a hi res rip in .avi format. I was thinking of uploading before people started being, well, douchey.

dont fight kids

morrisey documentary

hi there, im asking if anyone can tell me where i can download the morrissey documentary that was on ch4 in 2003. i had it but lost it, and think its something good to have. let me know please.

besides being rude, you certainly don't understand anything about video resolution. So good luck on your quest for an HD version of it.

What do you call responding to someone asking for a non ipod version by saying "What a stupid question".

Sounds a little rude to me.

Is the ipod now compulsory viewing format or something? Some of us would love a version good enough to burn to a DVD to watch in the comfort of our living rooms.

So having said that, has anyone got a "living room DVD ripped version" that I can download please?

What do you call responding to someone asking for a non ipod version by saying "What a stupid question".

Sounds a little rude to me.

Is the ipod now compulsory viewing format or something? Some of us would love a version good enough to burn to a DVD to watch in the comfort of our living rooms.

So having said that, has anyone got a "living room DVD ripped version" that I can download please?

I must say I agree with marred - 100% infact.

I do not have an ipod and have win Media Center hooked up to the tv so mp4 aren't much good to me either. I could convert it, I do no how but if someone has it in DVD version or even dirty divx that would be really...sweet.

I really don't want to fuel the debate over the quality of different versions but I would like to thank monas for the link to the megaupload of the mp4. I've only had the 4 part mpeg version till now and the mp4 is a much cleaner copy. Though I do only view it on my pc it's still better than what I had. So thanks.

Back
Top Bottom