I'm so pissed

Pod1888

Having bought tickets for May 29'th which was a FRIDAY night then why would the gig be rescheduled for a TUESDAY and in the middle of JULY which is the holiday season? Didn't the event organisers think that those of us who bought tickets for a weekend show have done so for a number of important reasons. I can't make it now hence the title. Having waited so long for this i am very dissapointed but anyway last weekend i had a nice weekend in london with a friend after booking non refundable hotel and train tickets.

Troxy is on the saturday, you could swap/sell yours.
Many people had hotels/travel booked for last week and lost out.

Having bought tickets for May 29'th which was a FRIDAY night then why would the gig be rescheduled for a TUESDAY and in the middle of JULY which is the holiday season? Didn't the event organisers think that those of us who bought tickets for a weekend show have done so for a number of important reasons. I can't make it now hence the title. Having waited so long for this i am very dissapointed but anyway last weekend i had a nice weekend in london with a friend after booking non refundable hotel and train tickets.

That's nothing, there was a guy who started another thread and Moz wouldn't even refund him his travel and hotel expenses. Morrissey is a big selfish bastard. He owes me at least two grand, the b sides off Skull and happiness as a teenager. :mad:

You have a right to be pissed too. A lot of people who travel to gigs (even in their own country) are in it for hundreds before they have even set foot into the venue.

Not only did you spend money on travel and accommodation but eating, drinking and entertainment in London doesn't come for free either.

Not blaming, just saying.

You're boring....

That's nothing, there was a guy who started another thread and Moz wouldn't even refund him his travel and hotel expenses. Morrissey is a big selfish bastard. He owes me at least two grand, the b sides off Skull and happiness as a teenager. :mad:

:D:lbf::lbf::lbf:

What's up with you today? Everywhere I go you're hurling insults at me :mad: Dont tell me you would have said 'no thats OK, I absolutely love cold showers, please keep your £102' :crazy:

I just feel like annoying you:o:crazy:

Sorry, i think it's a right result and for the record, i love getting away with not paying.

Me too. And I just got a refund on my hotel today!! They wouldnt refund if I didnt go so I stayed the weekend anyway and there was no hot water so they gave me my money back today - yay! Good job it was bloody boiling last weekend for the cold shower :D

Same here! Had a great weekend in London. A cock up between the agent and the apartment hotel meant that I was given a bill for £0.00. :thumb:

Me too. And I just got a refund on my hotel today!! They wouldnt refund if I didnt go so I stayed the weekend anyway and there was no hot water so they gave me my money back today - yay! Good job it was bloody boiling last weekend for the cold shower :D

Wasn't Travelodge on City Road by chance?
Stayed there last weekend, no freakin' hot water.

Haha yeah! Did you get your refund? Send them an email if not & they just ring up and ask for your card number...

I'll do just that.
I was also forced out of my room by a dodgy fire alarm on Friday. Of course, I was showering at the time. I was distraught.

Back
Top Bottom