I think Morrissey gave me the flu...

He spits a lot when he sings, he could easily have infected anyone in the front row. And his sweat drippings might not be entirely healthy either. Even not grabbing the shirt, it flying over your head will you get you wet I bet.

did you snog him

:eek:

yeah, right under the iron bridge. it was beautiful. morrissey is a great kisser.

He spits a lot when he sings, he could easily have infected anyone in the front row. And his sweat drippings might not be entirely healthy either. Even not grabbing the shirt, it flying over your head will you get you wet I bet.

I think I got spat on a couple of times...and I think it's so wrong that I thoroughly enjoyed it!

yeah, right under the iron bridge. it was beautiful. morrissey is a great kisser.
I think I got spat on a couple of times...and I think it's so wrong that I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Did you end up with sore lips?

that, and fever, cough, and sore throat on top...
what can I say, Morrissey is bad for me...but I just keep wanting more and more and more!!!!!! Does that classify as an addiciton?

your dirty....your a bad influence on Morrissey more like! i hope he doesn't open your box, pandora :p

He spits a lot when he sings.

Does he? I've never noticed that??

And.. for Mozzy to have infected someone with the flu... he must also have it himself! :( which can only mean cancelled tour dates, money refunds and disappointment.. so let's hope the man is fine :D

Does he? I've never noticed that??

And.. for Mozzy to have infected someone with the flu... he must also have it himself! :( which can only mean cancelled tour dates, money refunds and disappointment.. so let's hope the man is fine :D

Oh don't worry it's only the Americans:p

can i come with you......"it was only a joke"
:o

"I don't care where you're going....
But to you I was faceless, I was fawning I was boring
A child, from those ugly new houses, who could nev -

:)

Back
Top Bottom