I miss Colleen (Kali) and I mourn her death

Yes, it must seem silly to most people on here that know me from the past that someone like me actually have feelings and miss Colleen. She wasn't someone I treated any better than anyone else on here but somehow we formed some sort of bond when chatting.

I never met her and so the feeling that has overwhelmed since I got the news about her death last year might seem weird and I do not know why I feel the way I do. Yes, it is natural to feel sad when someone you knew dies even if it was just someone you knew a bit online.

For each day that passes it seems I remember more and more things we talked about and shared online. Through some posts I have managed to find on this site my memory has been jogged even more. I guess this thread is just me saying that at the end of the day we are human and one does not know what one have until people you know gets taken away from you.

I don't know how you people on here feel about this as there hasn't been much said about her death so I would welcome more views on that and maybe your memories of her.

Sorry to hear Colleen passed away. First I heard of it. :(

As far as memories of her, I remember we shared a fondness for the authors Bret Easton Ellis, Martin Amis, and Christopher Hitchens. Talked to her a couple times on the phone about that kind of shit. Didn't really get to know her but I'm sad about the news.

As far as memories of her, I remember we shared a fondness for the authors Bret Easton Ellis, Martin Amis, and Christopher Hitchens. Talked to her a couple times on the phone about that kind of shit. Didn't really get to know her but I'm sad about the news.

Thanks for sharing Theo. You knew her better than me as you two talked on the phone and all.

Didn't know her well. Mostly just on the message board.

Yes I know, but more than I did cause I never talked to her on the phone and heard her voice. We shared the same taste in music it seems as she became a fan of a few bands and artists I told her about.

I'm sorry to hear this. We'd fallen out of touch latterly but Colleen and I used to have some good laughs together online. RIP, Colleen.

Back
Top Bottom