I just broke up with someone. and it never really began.

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
But in my heart it was so real. *sniff*

Oh well. Anyone else break up recently?
I want to listen to nothing but sad ass morrissey songs lol, so if you have any suggestions let me know.

I'm going through hell right now coz of alot of events that happened earlier this year that have set me back, and I started seeing this boy about 3 months ago, and we were pretty much "f*** buddies" but then I started developing feelings for him. and he cares about me too, but he just doesn't feel like he can be my boyfriend, now, and ever. Which is fair. but I just can't be "just friends' with someone. so I told him its best we go our seperate ways. so that's where I am now :( I guess tonight shall be like every other night.

Last edited:
Thats the exact same situation im in.

The guy in question doesnt want a "relationship", I have fallen in love with him so i keep on seeing him even though i know he's just using me, he sleeps with other girls as he says that "he owes me nothing" it hurts and i live in hope that one day he will want to be with me.

You'll probably tell me to bin him off and i deserve better but i love him!

Heh. I'm really really sorry to hear that. He sounds like a total jerk.
Well, atleast the guy i was seeing was really sad about it. he didn't want me to stop talking to him, but I told him that its too painful to just think about him being with other guys. :) but he's going to misss me.
I'm gonna go out tonight and try to forget about it.
And I also have the morrissey concert to look forward to :)

I want to listen to nothing but sad ass morrissey songs lol, so if you have any suggestions let me know.

I'm going through hell right now coz of alot of events that happened earlier this year that have set me back, and I started seeing this boy about 3 months ago, and we were pretty much "f*** buddies" but then I started developing feelings for him. and he cares about me too, but he just doesn't feel like he can be my boyfriend, now, and ever. Which is fair. but I just can't be "just friends' with someone. so I told him its best we go our seperate ways. so that's where I am now :( I guess tonight shall be like every other night.

The guy in question doesnt want a "relationship", I have fallen in love with him so i keep on seeing him even though i know he's just using me, he sleeps with other girls as he says that "he owes me nothing" it hurts and i live in hope that one day he will want to be with me.

It might be you two are in love with the situation you are in, instead of the person. They made you and still make you feel physically and sexually attractive, and this 'lust' is being confused with "love", do you really know this person to know you love them!

Im Bisexual (women) and was going out with this other bisexual girl since 2005 was doing really well for once my relationships dont normally go well for me they end up cheating on me or just leaving me for my best mate. Anyways few months ago she sent me a text - yes a TEXT saying it was over so I rang her and she called me a slut and blah blah. So yeah then she emailed me other day saying she had a BF who treats her better when I never did anything to hurt her cos I know what its like. So yeah she said she needs a guy to be happy when this time last year we was in Greece and she was telling me how much she loved me and wanted to adopt etc etc even talking about having a cival partnership thats how serious we were. But hey i've still got my morrissey and smiths albums to keep me going and happy. There ya go people my life in 5mins.

That sucks. Sorry to hear your news, hope Morrissey helps you through it! I can also suggest chocolate and wine. Things like this have happened to me before, when I fist moved to London there was someone who I had an 'understanding' with, but I got very attached and it all went wrong! Good for you for telling him though, instead of saying nothing to keep him. Hope you feel better soon.

It might be you two are in love with the situation you are in, instead of the person. They made you and still make you feel physically and sexually attractive, and this 'lust' is being confused with "love", do you really know this person to know you love them!

I can honestly say I really do love him, and i know he loves me. not to be confused with being "inlove" though.
I mean, it wasnt always about the sex. There were many times where we'd just hang out, and not even f***. Which was nice. because it showed me that that's not the only thing he was interested in. but in a way it makes it harder to move on when you kinda got emotionally attached to someone.

I can honestly say I really do love him, and i know he loves me. not to be confused with being "inlove" though.
I mean, it wasnt always about the sex. There were many times where we'd just hang out, and not even f***. Which was nice. because it showed me that that's not the only thing he was interested in. but in a way it makes it harder to move on when you kinda got emotionally attached to someone.

but you said "but he just doesn't feel like he can be my boyfriend, now, and ever." doesn't sound like he loves you, I'm sorry to say, if he loved you he be with you and this thread wouldn't be here.

time is a great healer, yes i know everyone has hear this but it is.

and guys/gals don't be used by people for sex.

but you said "but he just doesn't feel like he can be my boyfriend, now, and ever." doesn't sound like he loves you, I'm sorry to say, if he loved you he be with you and this thread wouldn't be here.

time is a great healer, yes i know everyone has hear this but it is.

and guys/gals don't be used by people for sex.

You can love someone without having to be their boyfriend/husband/wife whatever. Which is why sometimes love is just not enough. You can love someone as much as you want, but sometimes things just don't work out.

You can love someone without having to be their boyfriend/husband/wife whatever. Which is why sometimes love is just not enough. You can love someone as much as you want, but sometimes things just don't work out.

True, my dear! time to put it in the memory box in your head:)

well, i hope you feel better soon ***hugs****

Love an relationships are overated. Just cry a few tears then get back out thier and find you`re charming man.
Ditto ^
It's probably difficult for you to take in right now but, there are so many other great people out there for you to date and fall in love with that will WANT a serious relationship, it will happen someday soon Your Arsenal. After all you are a Sexy f***:)

I was in this situation about five months back. I've been madly in love with this girl for a years and we finally started "talking" back in October. It was very close to becoming serious when she wrote me a note, slipped it in my pocket and walked away. Needless to say the note was not good (for me, anyway).

She claims that I am her "best guy friend" but i offer nothing more than a coy, Morrissey-esque smile. And then this morning I went in to school for the final time to pick up my diploma and she was just leaving. I emerged from the school 20 minutes later to see her parked next to me. She quickly left a note on my windshield and sped off. It said:

"Mason

I'll miss you more than you can imagine. You're perfect and you always will be.

Love always,

@#$%I#) (the name is changed to protect the innocent :p)

This time, tho, I have no expectations. Thankfully as we go away to different colleges I can try to move on and forget. But its never easy.

We're all good people and those of us that are unlucky in love will triumph.

"Evil people prosper over the likes of you and me, always"

Ditto ^
It's probably difficult for you to take in right now but, there are so many other great people out there for you to date and fall in love with that will WANT a serious relationship, it will happen someday soon Your Arsenal. After all you are a Sexy f***:)

haha thanks. :p

Well, yes there is 3094094049 people in the world. but very few that offer more than just looks, or a piece of dick. *shrug* and sure I will find a Billy Bud here and there that will creat some magic, but it doesn't mean I have to dismiss my feelings. I know I'm going to get over it eventually, but right now it just totally consumes me.
You can't control the heart. You can't just tear it off your body, and live.

nope, not really
what's recent
is 4/5 months or so recent?
however, everytime i do 'break up'
i fall back to where i was after 'the big break up'
really
i should give up & hopefully die :(

I'm sure the perfect guy is out there somewhere, Your Arsenal. Hopefully your paths will cross soon. :)

Love an relationships are overated. Just cry a few tears then get back out thier and find you`re charming man.

Haha exactly. I like to think I'm a good friend but to be honest I find few things more boring than one of my friends crying over their boyfriends. Obviously I will listen (and lose the will to live inside) but it's just something which I can't find sympathy with really, I don't think I've ever got that upset over a man (I've probably cried when i've been drunk but I cry at Corrie so that's not saying much) and it's just not something I like to hear over and over. If someone hurts one of my friends then I do get angry but if it's over somet really small then I just get bored. That's why I'm glad that only a couple of my friends have boyfriends and i positively discourage it. Argh what's gonna happen in a few years when everyone starts getting married and leaves me all alone!

'f*** buddies', sounds like you are treated with the same disdain you have for yourself.

I'm in a similar situation, although a bit different.

The man I am in love with doesn't want a relationship either. He hasn't had one in 11 years!

There's never been a sexual relationship between us, only making out and the occasional "messing around" but we've never "done the deed."

About a month ago, I finally told him I was in love with him, and of course, that ended piteously with BOTH of us in tears.

I continue to talk to him and see him even though it hurts. I would do almost anything he asked of me (within reason) because I am so in love with him.

I wish I could find someone to love me in return. :(

Back
Top Bottom