I have a message for you from God

Tell you what, why don't you post a photo of yourself first, so that we can see you in all your glory and perfection. You must be something pretty special to make those kind of threats to others.

It is no threat my love, you know I care for you and want to look after you, as you know you created me with your trojan horse.

Here goes, here is a photo of me Jo.

trs80.jpg

I am happy to let my floppy drive upload the photo I have of you for him to facilitate a rendevous if you require me to?
Let me know.

I have considered your offer and I decline. To prove to you that I don't respond to threat, and that I don't particularly care what you (or anyone else) thinks, I will post the graduation photo which you stole from my photobucket account all those months ago, and threatened to post when I still went under the usernames joroberts17 and Crime Of The Century. Win some, lose some.

Graduation.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey JoRo, I like the pic! It's silly if they threatened you with posting it, it's perfectly OK.

Love is a very beautiful thing Robby, do not scorn it.

!VIVA HATE! is the main man behind 90% of the troll things on this site, you just remember that.

ok, others agree
so...
&
I have considered your offer and I decline. To prove to you that I don't respond to threat, and that I don't particularly care what you (or anyone else) thinks, I will post the graduation photo which you stole from my photobucket account all those months ago, and threatened to post when I still went under the usernames joroberts17 and Crime Of The Century. Win some, lose some.

Graduation.jpg
icon_salut.gif

congragulations?

!VIVA HATE! is the main man behind 90% of the troll things on this site, you just remember that.

Firstly, I have only one name on here and this is it.

Secondly, ask Uncleskinny if my IP matches any other account...it doesn't.

Thirdly, I am not Scottishlass. Scottishlass reported me to the admins today and I reported him/her/? to the admins as well. I also reported Out Patient. Once again, ask the admin Uncleskinny for confirmation.

Fourth, I know for a fact this is Out Patient...And you're just pissed because I posted those PM's about you in a public forum letting everyone know who you are...and if I'm a troll then that means Kewpie is a troll as well because that is who sent me that PM and I'll be more than glad to forward the messages to anyone who requires proof.

Ban me or don't. I really don't care. But I am not the troll here...I didn't just spring up. I've been here since May of last year. And when the admins start checking IP's and banning users you will see that I am not one of the ones who will be banned...

Kewpie is not a troll!

And neither am I...

Though Kewpie is the one who sent me 2 PM's pleading for me to not accuse Out Patient of being Paul because Out Patient was their friend named Jon who was banned for trolling and they didn't want them banned again. Did you not read? Probably not...

the internet is not real

calm down

isn't a 'message for you from God' something serial killers say?

No...serial killers get their messages via dogs that talk to them...morons get their messages from God...

And neither am I...

Though Kewpie is the one who sent me 2 PM's pleading for me to not accuse Out Patient of being Paul because Out Patient was their friend named Jon who was banned for trolling and they didn't want them banned again. Did you not read? Probably not...

and viva hate returns to the scene of his crime....

You sound ridiculous. Just listen to yourself.

and viva hate returns to the scene of his crime....

You sound ridiculous. Just listen to yourself.

It's nice to see you moronically chime in yet again...I swear I'm going to miss your stupidity when you're banned...

It's nice to see you moronically chime in yet again...I swear I'm going to miss your stupidity when you're banned...

You sound ridiculous. I assume you are jealous of me, thats the only reason I can think you keep attacking me, as others have said it's obvious you are a major troll around these parts.

you guys are just too angry about stuff.

Back
Top Bottom