Morrissey Central "I’VE BEEN DREAMING OF A TIME WHEN THE ENGLISH ARE SICK TO DEATH OF LABOUR AND TORIES" (July 13, 2023)

Last edited:
Good, that should make it easier for you.

You’re trying to wiggle out of this one, aren’t you?!

Maybe in your attempt to rewrite, you’ll appreciate what he has done with just ‘3 lines’ and his take on the subject, even if you disagree with it.

To be fair to them, if the task requires sticking to M's point of view they would be writing bad lyrics without the Morrissey factor that is an auto points boost for a lot of people.

lyrics that sound like something Morrissey would write but something would be lacking, but people would still enjoy it and get something factor out of it, in a kind of heady no brainer type of way... something like that? Not sure what Crazyfacegene actually meant though

sorry, but what do you mean by ….

?

Maybe I misunderstood (I sincerely apologise if so)what you were asking them to do, wasn't it write a better version of Notre Dame but still from Morrissey's perspective of the event.

As there were people, staff security etc in the building who immediately reported multiple f*** ups it would be a weird conspiracy song about an old building burning down but written way after the event.

It's a tough task to write something "better", the only really noteworthy thing about the song besides the lack of critical thinking is that Morrissey wrote it.

Tldr
I was light heartedly saying you were giving them a poisoned chalice.

Maybe I misunderstood (I sincerely apologise if so)what you were asking them to do, wasn't it write a better version of Notre Dame but still from Morrissey's perspective of the event.

As there were people, staff security etc in the building who immediately reported multiple f*** ups it would be a weird conspiracy song about an old building burning down but written way after the event.

It's a tough task to write something "better",
Agree. It’s a tough subject and point of view to tackle. Regardless of what we think of it.
the only really noteworthy thing about the song besides the lack of critical thinking is that Morrissey wrote it.

Tldr
I was light heartedly saying you were giving them a poisoned chalice.

Well, @Johnnie Ray was asking to drink from that ‘poisoned chalice’ by claiming that he could do it better.

He has yet to get back to us, maybe his quill has run dry? Anyway, we are waiting for the results.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom