Hollywood Palladium 6/10/07

Thanks to all those down the line...

:D Thanks for the share....and thanks for the megaupload...it's much appreciated folks.....

Certainly won't be giving you head but a thousand thanks for that. It must be almost enough to put you off when 1000+ download and a fraction spend 3 minutes to appreciate the effort. It means a lot to me though, believe me.

Thanks, all! VERY cool...

Many Many Thanks:cool:

OK Enough bitching from all of you do nothings! Here is a sample of my work. I know that in about 2 minutes you'll be asking for more, so hold your breath and I'll get right on it. You people aren't Morrissey fans, you're a bunch of people who something for nothing! The nonsensical bullshit and accusations and so on.

Well, I thank you very much for uploading it - but bare in mind not all of us have the time/money to go to loads of concerts, however this doesn't make us any less 'fans' of his.

I will always trade what I have (wherever they have come from), just because I know how much I like to listen to them and want to share that with others - if sharing annoys you this much then maybe you shouldn't bother, as I'm sure loads of people don't.

But I offer you genuine gratitude for your hard work.

Thanks,

Si

Last edited:
"what does he do if you've nothing to trade? I was asked for cash..."

I hope this isn´t true. I have only this year begun to listen to Moz shows (downloaded them from here so thank you all) but before that I´ve been trading Springsteen-shows for years (no mp3-sourced stuff is traded) and it´s a definite no-no to ask for money. When I´ve traded with a newbie, I´ve either done them a favor and sent a show at my own expense or asked for 2 blanks for 1 cd-r I´ve recorded, which I think is a fair compensation for the postage (especially considering that blank cd-rs don´t cost much).

Back
Top Bottom