Hilarious gif of Morrissey celebrating on Morrissey day

That's the Morrissey I know and love. I wish he would stick around more often.

Is that Damon standing in the corner with the look on his face like,"Okay Morrissey, enough, enough. Cameras Morrissey, cameras!"

I wonder does he do the same dance when the publisher posts him a royalty cheque for "List Of..."?

yes, believe it is. And he seemed happy to see her. Though TTY is in a coma, I don't know where you heard that she 'retired from 'Morrissey world''.
What I mean is - True To You has vanished without explanation, and where once Julia was present at every gig (and Moz would usually talk to her on stage, hand her the microphone etc), over the past year or so she's vanished from the scene. People have been speculating on where she disappeared to, and what happened - I guess the interaction on this video at least proves there wasn't some 'falling out' with Morrissey that led to her walking/being kicked off the tour.

Darling. Unless he’s mocking the whole thing i can never tell. Lol.

People have been speculating on where she disappeared to, and what happened - I guess the interaction on this video at least proves there wasn't some 'falling out' with Morrissey that led to her walking/being kicked off the tour.

yes proof there's no feud between.

You know what would have capped that video off if he was doing all that swinging and jumping and he drops the award and breaks it that would have been hilarious.

What you're not hearing while watching this gif is Morrissey screaming: "Ha ha ha ha ha. Na na na na. Hey hey, you don't have a day. Hey, Ha ha ha ha. Na na na na. Pizzzzzzaaaa!

wonderful to see im bouncing around likethat. more please.

: o )

Back
Top Bottom