Here's a REAL photo of freeyourself

im not being funny or owt but Paul put his real picture on in a thread below

Why do you continue to flood the forum with the same image, can't you come up with something else?, where did you get that image from?

Re: im not being funny or owt but Paul put his real picture on in a thread below

I think I just realized that BeYourself and FreeYourSelf are not the same person. Or are they?

What on earth are you doing about this Mr Tseng?

i doubt they're the same individual while Paul continues to protest against this unfair site, David does nothing to either kerb this or give his version of the story, and whats that about myspace David?

Re: im not being funny or owt but Paul put his real picture on in a thread below

> Why do you continue to flood the forum with the same image, can't you come
> up with something else?, where did you get that image from?

He used to post as "SOLOTILLIDIE", but I confiscated his username because he is a dirty scum troll with nothing of any worth to add to any discussion.
The tiresome bore responsible for most of the troll posts against me recently posted that pic, which is a doctored version (surprisingly) of a pic I had on my profile when I first came to this site 18 months or so ago.
It was posted here by the freak troll dozens of times when it first started trolling me, coincidentally, about 18 months ago.
As he is still at the same stage of his development, I believe it's known as the "mummy, this brown stuff smells bad and tastes funny" stage, he has recently flooded the board with it again.
Unfortunately, "Be Yourself . (server.ntli.net)", the aforementioned "SOLOTILLIDIE" that was, who has never had an original idea in his miserable existence, has taken to posting it too.

My latest pics show me much dressed with incredible style, sporting a fine quiff and much fitter/slimmer, this my pet trolls cannot stand and it just makes them more angry and bitter, which amuses me greatly.

Be Yourself/freeyourself®

> I think I just realized that BeYourself and FreeYourSelf are not the same
> person. Or are they?

'Be Yourself'/'freeyourself® are indeed the same person, me.

Needless to say none of the recent posts under approximations of my screen names have anything to do with me, including the fake 'Be Yourself.' (with the full stop), or the fake 'freeyourse1f', with a number one in place of the letter 'l'.

The fake 'Be Yourself.(with a full stop) is a particularly dull troll who used to post by the name "SOLOTILLIDIE". You could do a search for his old posts to see what kind of maggot he is.

I know that regulars understand this, but there have been many new visitors recently who don't seem to understand what's going on here.

As it's no longer possible to tell who's who from a bt IP, because they are no longer static, the only way to tell my posts are genuine is if they are made under the registered name 'freeyourself®' WITHOUT a full stop, or any other alteration made by the troll, who has already registered an almost identical version.

Back
Top Bottom