Factory International: "A night with The Johnny Marr Orchestra" (on December 7-8, 2023)

A NIGHT WITH THE JOHNNY MARR ORCHESTRA

JM_2000x1125.f1ccbae~2.jpg

Get ready for a night of classics and fan favourites brought to life with a new, expanded sound as Johnny Marr takes to the stage with a full orchestra.

Known for crafting a generation-defining guitar sound with The Smiths,
Marr has carved out an equally impressive solo career, bringing his masterful playing to a new generation of indie rock fans.

In 2022, Marr released his fourth solo album Fever Dreams Pts. 1–4 to widespread critical acclaim, before touring with the likes of Blondie and The Killers. Now, he brings his live show back to where it all began – right here in Manchester.

For this special performance at Aviva Studios, Marr is joined on stage by some of the best classical musicians from across Manchester. Together, they’ll reinterpret Marr’s mightily impressive catalogue in A Night with the Johnny Marr Orchestra.

This looks rather interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my print back from the framers. Bought it for 25 quid on the night. Could've got ten of them for the price of my signed Viva Hate that I bought in July! Sorry for the poor phone shot!
IMG_20240215_164448.jpg

Back
Top Bottom