Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, *if* she really did lie, then I have a problem with it because I personally hate liars. I would rather people say they prefer not to disclose their age than lie about it. When I did census research I saw that a great grandma subtracted 5 years from her age and kept the jig up until death. Sad.

However, public records are not always accurate. For example, a social security number from another family member could have been associated with her records. We need to check her birth certificate if we really want to know. :) If she was born in St. Louis, then that's a starting place.

The difference between Kristeen and me is that I do not lie. I'm not at liberty to reveal my source info which wasn't obtained online, you can do your own search if you want. Kristine. 11/18/64.

I'm concerned with lying more than her actual age to be honest. I could give a shit how old any person is. And given it's "Crazy Crystal Geezer" she couldn't have picked a better person to spill her secret since nobody believes anything I say, so the mob frothing at the mouth of deception is a little ludicrous. In all honesty, I have more respect for her knowing she's pulled it off for so long and understanding the root of her bizarre misplaced angst when she seems to have it pretty good being Morrissey's BFF and supported by industry big wigs.

People just lie, Crystal. They lie to hide things. They lie to deceive others. Some lie so they won't hurt the people they care about, and some lie just for the hell of it. I don't disbelieve you, by the way. I just can't find the energy to care about KY - at all. I don't know her age, but if I had to guess on the spot, I'd say she's late thirties to mid forties. She's not 'young' that's for sure. Too old to play up the 'teen' in her name, anyway. :)

Morrissey's BFF is Morrissey - you should know that. He is well aware of his surroundings and the people in his life. He's very much in control. If her lies (if she's lying) don't bother him, then that says something about who he is - it shouldn't affect his fans either way. Well, other than the fact that we have to sit through thirty minutes of her agonizing, nails-on-chalkboard set.

So, no - it isn't fair she's got it good because she's really not that good, but that's the way the thunder rumbles...

Last edited:
Public records indicate that Kristeen is actually 49 instead of 39. While one take is that it's a nod to old Hollywood when actresses lied about their age all the time, another is that it's a massive insincerity that shouldn't be endorsed despite it's a fact separate from what matters, her music. Does it matter that she's lied all these years? Can she work the shame into fame?

How about your put your disturbingly compulsive research to finding us some new track titles?

Try harder to keep them from filtering out onto your keyboard and littering this forum.

Ever seen a lynch mob you wouldn't join?

Robby, Mcrickson, Scarlet and what's his name... Now CrystalGeezer.

You only seem to show up when there's an opportunity to pile onto someone.

Will everyone please stop character assuaging me? A girl can only take so much in one day. :D

I'm not sure if that's the word I meant to use; I was typing in a hurry. I probably meant assail. So, yeah, ha ha, I f***ed up.

Anyway, it doesn't change your blatant FAIL in making this thread.

Sometimes I wonder if you even believe your own bullshit.

The early results are in. If you count the people telling me to STFU I'd say the consensus that "nobody gives a shit" wins by a landslide. It's about the music, not the person making the music. Which is a good sign I guess, though I am a fan of honesty.

The early results are in. If you count the people telling me to STFU I'd say the consensus that "nobody gives a shit" wins by a landslide. It's about the music, not the person making the music. Which is a good sign I guess, though I am a fan of honesty.

So apparently Paul McCartney died in the mid 60s, and was replaced by an imposter. Isn't that weird?!

Gold5.jpg

Yes Crystal, you could be a fan of honesty, but surely you are a fan of Kristeen. You read, almost daily, her Facebook's page, investigating about her very personal things, you comparing everything she does with everything Moz does, it's more than an obsession for you and, obviously, every time you discover things revealing her close friendship with Morrissey your jealousy explodes. Anyway, it's possible she lied about her age and truly I don't care about it, I quite like her music and, sadly, many women got to hide their age for low marketing strategy and not only in music industry. I googled her name times ago and on Wiki there was written about a collaboration as back vocalist with Frankie Goes to Hollywood and to me it looked as a mistake, in fact, after a few days, this information was cancelled. You'r giving to Kristeen a lot of visibility, if I was in her shoes I could tell you thanks!

KY is the most horrible person I've ever had the Misfortune to meet. She was just so arrogant and horrible. Not a nice person at all. Not to mention she hasn't got much talent!

I have to admit, she looks more like 39 to me than 49.

But if proof is provided, I may change my opinion.

Her name is spelled different, it lists all the places she's lived, just trust me. I feel like enough of a dick just bringing it up, I imagine it might be cathartic for her to let go of such a huge weight. Might help the band succeed or whatever.

Why don't you leave her the f*** alone? So what if she lies? We know she lies, even small ass shit like the films and books she likes
We know she isn't the best singer/song writer. I hear she's been under the knife - she needs to stop she looks like a tranny at times. I think shes hot though.
From reading things on here, being on her page and some gossip over the years.from what I can make out she is a class manipulator and has done well with limited ability. I think it's kindda cool, I think she's quite cool anyway
She gets back in Morrissey good books by playing to his vanity. Look at her personality these days, she tries her best to be as much like him as possible.
Fantastic Faliour video, which I hear from insiders she sent to Morrissey, is her doing an impression of him.
She doesn't give a f*** about Morrissey though it's all part her plan for fame
She's told f*** loads of people in PMs she just wants to steal his audience
She treated Jeff pretty badly,refuses to let him back or even spend much time with.him, he did loads for her and loves her. That ally ( or is it ali?) she used for a few years and tossed away as certain people got jealous I've heard she used bits of his personality to impress Morrissey.
People can talk about her a put her down but she's clever and gets what she wants.
I can't help but admire her. Even my BF now likes her and he hated her guts

People just lie, Crystal. They lie to hide things. They lie to deceive others. Some lie so they won't hurt the people they care about, and some lie just for the hell of it. I don't disbelieve you, by the way. I just can't find the energy to care about KY - at all. I don't know her age, but if I had to guess on the spot, I'd say she's late thirties to mid forties. She's not 'young' that's for sure. Too old to play up the 'teen' in her name, anyway. :)

Morrissey's BFF is Morrissey - you should know that. He is well aware of his surroundings and the people in his life. He's very much in control. If her lies (if she's lying) don't bother him, then that says something about who he is - it shouldn't affect his fans either way. Well, other than the fact that we have to sit through thirty minutes of her agonizing, nails-on-chalkboard set.

So, no - it isn't fair she's got it good because she's really not that good, but that's the way the thunder rumbles...

Morrissey has never been the best judge of character
A needy man

Because the cities line up with various online biographies.
I would say she is around early 40s. Not 49 but she has lied about her age to various people. On Google it says she's was born in 1975. She isn't that young

Er. Why focus on minor characters? :(

(Looking hot for 49. Where are the extra pounds of middle age? Doesn't she like beer? :( )

Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom