Dear ladies of Solo

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
In 1989 I had a date with a guy that worked at a 24 hour gym I visited. As we walked to his apartment I picked up on a vibe that gave me the impression that he was thinking "You're a bitch and I hope something really bad happens to you." I didn't trust that instinct though, and continued walking with him. We arrived at his apartment and he fed me some type of strudel. Strawberry I think.

In his living room I noticed that vibe again, and again paid no heed to my instinct. The date ended, and I got on my bicycle to head home. I found myself going through red lights in the rain, and heard my voice in my head say "If you don't snap out of it you're going to get creamed!"

I had no connection to anyone to care what happened to me, and I didn't understand psychology enough to know the value in caring about myself regardless. I was hypnotized by my date's malicious vibe, and had no sense of connection to pull me out of the trance. I kept running red lights.

Eventually I was going down a steep hill, and saw a taxi coming from my right. I decided that if I tried to swerve out of its way I might find myself under it with a broken spinal cord like a boyfriend I'd had. So I went straight into the taxi's path, sensing that it would hit me below my spine that way.

I ended up with a broken tibia/fibula. My right calf, just above the ankle. I had an unbroken litre glass bottle of coke in my purse.

My date came to see me in the hospital. He jerked off, standing beside my bed.

When I got out of the hospital I went on another date with him, at a restaurant. It was there I finally trusted my instinct and said "I don't think you're parents really loved you." He answered "I beg your pardon?" I walked out on my crutches.
You need to write a book and/or screenplay.

If I want confirmation that I'm not worth anything I only need to read some of the dross I wrote as 'redpathetic' here. Some of it is good. Some. Most of it is cringeworthy
If you bought a lottery ticket it would turn into a grenade exploding in your face, right?
And I thought I had a lot of bad luck......

Someone very rich hired people to torture and injure me. I healed. I will say no more about it and I won't answer any questions about it. This happened late 2011 and early 2012 mainly.

How did you find out who hired the people who tortured you?

Have you ever talked to a counselor about any of this?

How did you find out who hired the people who tortured you?

Have you ever talked to a counselor about any of this?
I promised myself I'd answer no questions about the torture when I posted about it.

I've talked a little about it to a therapist

In 1989 I had a date with a guy that worked at a 24 hour gym I visited. As we walked to his apartment I picked up on a vibe that gave me the impression that he was thinking "You're a bitch and I hope something really bad happens to you." I didn't trust that instinct though, and continued walking with him. We arrived at his apartment and he fed me some type of strudel. Strawberry I think.

In his living room I noticed that vibe again, and again paid no heed to my instinct. The date ended, and I got on my bicycle to head home. I found myself going through red lights in the rain, and heard my voice in my head say "If you don't snap out of it you're going to get creamed!"

I had no connection to anyone to care what happened to me, and I didn't understand psychology enough to know the value in caring about myself regardless. I was hypnotized by my date's malicious vibe, and had no sense of connection to pull me out of the trance. I kept running red lights.

Eventually I was going down a steep hill, and saw a taxi coming from my right. I decided that if I tried to swerve out of its way I might find myself under it with a broken spinal cord like a boyfriend I'd had. So I went straight into the taxi's path, sensing that it would hit me below my spine that way.

I ended up with a broken tibia/fibula. My right calf, just above the ankle. I had an unbroken litre glass bottle of coke in my purse.

My date came to see me in the hospital. He jerked off, standing beside my bed.

When I got out of the hospital I went on another date with him, at a restaurant. It was there I finally trusted my instinct and said "I don't think you're parents really loved you." He answered "I beg your pardon?" I walked out on my crutches.

Lemme get this straight, creepy gym dude gives off a psycho vibe and then chokes the chicken in front of you while you’re laid up n a hospital bed and this earned him a SECOND date? Am I missing something here? Was it Jean Claude Van Damme? It sounds like something he may do.

https://giphy.com/gifs/DgfHSCfESA0oM/html5

Last edited:
51A8XSV35KL._SX305_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Probably went something like this...

Jesus Christ, prime Van Damme was a helluva actor! Mickey Rourke once remarked that Van Damme was a better actor than De Niro and he may just be right. After all having worked with them both he would know ;-)

I feel like this thread has turned into a JT LeRoy novel :lbf:

Jesus Christ, prime Van Damme was a helluva actor! Mickey Rourke once remarked that Van Damme was a better actor than De Niro and he may just be right. After all having worked with them both he would know ;-)

I like to watch Van Damme much more than De Niro. He’s a lot more likeable to me. De Niro is pretty one note. I’ve never understood why people rave over him. He’s pretty much played the same role for 40 years. Pacino is way better.

I like to watch Van Damme much more than De Niro. He’s a lot more likeable to me. De Niro is pretty one note. I’ve never understood why people rave over him. He’s pretty much played the same role for 40 years. Pacino is way better.
I love watching Simon Says with the aforementioned Mickey Rourke and Dennis Rodman. What a team! My god the drinking sesssions must’ve been legendary.

I love watching Simon Says with the aforementioned Mickey Rourke and Dennis Rodman. What a team! My god the drinking sesssions must’ve been legendary.

I don’t think Rourke is in Simon Says. I know he’s in Double Team with JCVD and Rodman though.

I don’t think Rourke is in Simon Says. I know he’s in Double Team with JCVD and Rodman though.
Ahh it was too, how can I be getting my Dennis Rodman movies mixed up, LOL. Anyhoo I do love that movie, both of them in fact.

Back
Top Bottom