Cristiano Ronaldo is a twat

For all you INGERLAND fans.
PLease see attachment!! (if it works)

For all you INGERLAND fans....I would get over it if I were you

Making a talented footballer and con artist to boot a scapegoat for an act of Rooney stupidity is just right isn't it!!! Seriously the vitriol in the media concerning perceived scapegoats vs England is tragic. (But I bet you the Man U fans weren't too despondent at his antics in the last two seasons..._

Hmm what happened the last time Portugal beat England???

The Sun (who some of you must read religiously if this thread is anything to go by) print the Swiss referee's e-mail address. Thousands of numbnuts respond.

UM YOU WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN THE WORLD CUP!!! Take a leaf out of France's book. A Gallic shrug. They did well. They lost. Its only a game. Thye don't blame Zidane. Who took responsibilty for his actions. If only the England TEAM/ CELEBS could do the same.

@ Bluebirds.

[a] I'm not a Sun reader, if know anything of the history of that scum paper and LFC then you'll understand.

I understand your point about England always looking for a scapegoat; it bores me silly as semi-fan of England. My biggest problem with this gobshite is that he and Rooney are meant to be team-mates, I don't care *that* much that England are out, my only concerns from a football perspective are for Liverpool and their players, however what I care about more than England is sportsmanship. From what I have observed of this World Cup, Ronaldo has deliberately made it his mission to fall out with his team-mate, manager, chief exec and the whole of the British media just so it's impossible for Manure to keep hold of him.

He's burnt every bridge he's ever crossed just so he cannot return.

That's my problem with the guy.

PS - Nice attachment!

Happiness said:
I thought all the repsonses were pretty tongue in cheek. I read the Independent don't you know.

I can't even read.

I have someone sit here with me and read out every post until I hear something interesting ;-p

mjp said:
I can't even read.

I have someone sit here with me and read out every post until I hear something interesting ;-p

Ha ha! Well you are Northern so you're bound to be a bit fick.:D

mg.gif

That is all.

kingdai said:
Same old story, blame some foreign scapegoat

Keep up kingdai - I believe mjp is referring you to his post numbered 24 (not the one that explains he is unable to read). I refer you (the honourable gentleman to the post I gave some days ago #26

Happiness said:
Keep up kingdai - I believe mjp is referring you to his post numbered 24 (not the one that explains he is unable to read). I refer you (the honourable gentleman to the post I gave some days ago #26

Thank you Happiness, of course I meant 24.

Please remember, any number I EVER say, always subtract 2 :p

mjp said:
Thank you Happiness, of course I meant 24.

Please remember, any number I EVER say, always subtract 2 :p

It's alright mate, I knew it wouldn't be your mistake - tell your 'reader' to get it right!:D

Back
Top Bottom