Confirmation emails

Jemma

Has anyone had a confirmation email from SEE/Gigs and Tours yet? In the past I've known them to take all my details and then when tickets for something have sold out they have emailed me to say I've been unsuccesful

wait, you got through?
oh ufck....

it said allow 3 hours for confirmation... I am a bit nervous... one looks back and wonders "did I do everything right?"

it said allow 3 hours for confirmation... I am a bit nervous... one looks back and wonders "did I do everything right?"

ha me too, i am paranoid that i diodnt click the right link. lol
i need that email and soon.

worst 20 mins of my life.
*tries to stop shaking*

The tension for the confirmation emails is as bad as, or worse than getting tickets.

3 hours is a bloody long time !!!! My blood pressure is not good at the moment. And all this in the name of MOZ ;) :D

I hate not having something to print off with a reference number. Come back Ticketbastard!

One of the phone numbers on the gigsandtours website put me through to Ticketmaster and they had no knowledge of any Moz shows... so I say stay away Ticketbastard!
(Got tickets eventually. Heart still pounding. Where's my email??!!)

it should be fine - there cannot be more than a few hundred people got through so far this morning ! I booked tickets for rufus wainwright thru seetickets in he summer and my confirmation too took ages to come thru -

Last time the E-Mails came in about an hour...even though it said it would take three...just keep an eye on the in-box!

Take a deep breath and try to RELAX!

got mine too for the friday and saturday...WOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Be calm, be calm, do not worry! These things take time and nothing ever is relaxing with Moz is it, you will all be fine, remember just a bit ago nobody thought the pre-sale was going ahead and it did, just try and be calm guys.

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom