No confirmation yet of Morrissey's Finland July concert mentioned in interview - Helsingin Sanomat

From the John Riggers interview:

JOHN: When will you play more concerts?

MORRISSEY: I believe Austria and Finland are on course for July.

--
According to article on Helsingin Sanomat Live Nation Finland has negotiated with Morrissey's management. They refused to comment would it be for a festival or for a gig.

Excerpt (Google Translate to English):

Morrissey declares coming to Finland to appear, but nobody has yet admitted to having asked for him - Helsingin Sanomat

MORRISSEY has announced on his website that he will be present in Finland in July. No Finnish festival or promoter has ever signed up for the gig organizer.

The Live Nation agency offers HS for talks with Morrissey, but the date and place has not yet been agreed.

HS CONTACTED the major promoters of Finnish festivals in July, but none had negotiated Morrissey's performance. Live Nation did not confirm whether or not Morrissey had a Finnish gig at a festival or for a concert.

Last edited by a moderator:
You BRS people are such idiots; you lick the boots of Simon Wratten (who hides behind the TRB handle). If he is so proud of being a Morrissey supporter, the he should have the nads to step up and reveal himself.

Then, you have the every sycophantic Heather who criticizes the masses for not thinking for themselves, yet she does the exact same thing by believing every word of what Simon and his other arse-lickers say.
They are a strange bunch and they seem to believe I am one of them. My ego and intelligence is too big to ever be part of any setting.

I AM THE UNIVERSE, OPRAH!

This thread: Breaking No-News :D

RespectfulEvergreenGalapagosalbatross-max-1mb.gif

If you have a little brain, you know Morrissey made a sorta joke, there will be concerts, but he just named 2 countries. It even can be he goes touring the US again, or Australia, Japan. If there's a Scandinavian country Morrissey played the most it's Sweden, followed by Denmark.

So much artists have released work or are on tour, it's hard to get a good tour and get payed what Morrissey aks.

Have a good start of this week, all

It would have made more sense to play Finland for The Flow Festival 10-12th August as he's familiar with it.
It has a huge, eclectic mix of acts from Patti Smith and Charlotte Gainsbourg to Kendrick Lamar and the Artic Monkeys.
The gig at the Flow Festival '16 was good if a bit short IIRC.
Regards,
FWD.
Hopefully a gig or two in Helsinki and not a festival.

While you pretended to be a woman. Glad to have made all your dreams come true.

See ya as usual next week.
haha, never once pretended to be female, cant wait until Chelsea wipe the floor with rags at wembley

They are a strange bunch and they seem to believe I am one of them. My ego and intelligence is too big to ever be part of any setting.

I AM THE UNIVERSE, OPRAH!
oh dear!!! ego hurting???

haha, never once pretended to be female, cant wait until Chelsea wipe the floor with rags at wembley
Neither can I, want the season done and dusted. Even the people on MUTV tonight were all backing Chelsea to win it.

You do come into the chatroom and pretend to be a female and want me to come over to England so you and your droogs can beat me up or murder me.

I'd pay for the pleasure!

oh dear!!! ego hurting???
Bluerose Society only have one intellectual and that's a female. Your nervous visits to the chat whenever Citeh messed up and United won.

You won the league in the worst manner ever seen in world football. A flat tyre cause longer the season dragged on you could see City tire.

Quadruple!

LOL

You are jello our season lived on longer than yours did. Like David May said on MUTV tonight, their season is over now nothing to look forward to.

They also said that the treble United won in 1999 was such an incredible thing and the demise of City's season shows that. Paddy Crerand patted May on the shoulder cause he was of course part of the treble winning side.

Anything City can do United already did and more. Your fans so bitter a United fan calling in saying he tried to congratulate a City fan and all he got was abuse.

That's Citeh fans for ya!

Can't wait

At the end of the day

You f***ing english scumbags with your aeroplane wing ears and alcoholic dads and slapper mothers. But you have to wait until May 19 which means loads of days spent watching the rust and concrete on that eyesore shit stadium of yours.

Why did not the muslims make it a bit sexier on the outside and you avoided that question in the bluerose chatroom earlier?

any more information on a tour? I would think he would tour this summer.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom