Collecting "Girlfriend In A Coma"

Thanks for the infos.
I got the brown, grey and green sleeve. But has someone a better photo from the durch purple/maroon sleeve?
Regards

Sweden 7" [MNW RT197]
The Swedish 7" is very similar to the standard UK 7". It features the usual grey variation of the artwork on the front. The back of the sleeve is just like the British back except for the absence of a barcode. The record has a solid centre. The labels are black with grey text.

The Swedish paper sleeve is more "matte" and not as glossy as the UK counterpart. It's still card and not paper though.

Will you do something like this collectors appendix with Morrissey solo's stuff?

Yes, after I'm done with the Smiths, if I don't get fed up before I reach that point. I have to say I need a bit of motivation right now... "Strangeways..." is going to take forever. Because it's an album, but also because of all those colour variations.

Stephane

Yes, after I'm done with the Smiths, if I don't get fed up before I reach that point. I have to say I need a bit of motivation right now... "Strangeways..." is going to take forever. Because it's an album, but also because of all those colour variations.

Stephane
I imagine it'll take time. Suedehead and The More you also have many variations. That's incredible.. your effort is too big...

Last edited:

Stephane

Hey, you could always take a break from doing The Smiths collectors appendix and start doing Morrissey

Back
Top Bottom