Benicàssim Shirt

I forgive him for doing those dirty things, because I also do em sometimes

favourite shirt colours :red,blue,black

Sir Alec said:
I like this. I like this a lot. Also, how violent does the crowd get over a shirt. I would kill for moz crotch smell and I'm not even attracted to the man in that way.

At Roskilde, the security people had to step in and threaten to cut people's wristbands, because literally 10 sweaty guys were fighting for his shirt and getting violent. Weirdly, it remained intact - the man wears quality shirts, eh?
Btw, imagine Morrissey reading all this - the "I would kill for moz crotch smell"-comment must warm the cockles of his heart ;-)

mjp said:
That's a clever question.......

No is the answer for me because no matter how much I love him, one groin smells very much like another (although I have done NO research WHATSOEVER on this subject).

ARE you SURE? ;)

PS- "BOB and CharIotte" How Cute! best AVATAR!

Having been lucky enough to have obtained my trophy shirt fragment on this tour I would say that the aftershave would overpower the smell of crotch....it really is very pungent (not the crotch...the aftershave!).......sadly the smell has long since faded......but the memorey of it still lingers.......

Favourite shirt......the white/grey striped one he wore during JACK THE RIPPER at the MEN......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom