anyone know why gmex doors open at 6?!

Have fun at G Mex. I'm jealous!

Wish I could see Moz in Manc, like a dream, but I'm here in NYC. I was visiting Manc for the first time in August a week when nothing was going on just to see Joy Division sites. At least I got to drink at the Briton's Protection. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping it means there will be something a good deal different about these shows than the others on the mini-tour. Peradventure a slightly longer set, or something of the sort. I don't know what. It might be lighter outside? Oh, it's December. Bums.

It's indeed likely to be the early travel thing. Venues consider this sort of thing, you know.

So you buy crap beer at premium prices. An old G-mex trick.

Maybe it's because us poor people won't freeze to death ;)

For a Morrissey fan, you have a worrying lack of cynicism!! The only thing warm will be the beer.

For a Morrissey fan, you have a worrying lack of cynicism!! The only thing warm will be the beer.

I meant they'll let us in early because it will probably be very cold outside and I added the ;) because that's the last thing the gmex-people will think about!

I meant they'll let us in early because it will probably be very cold outside and I added the ;) because that's the last thing the gmex-people will think about!

Sorry, I never look at the "smiles". I need a drink now!

I wouldn't call six early, not in the winter, plus it's more social to be indoors in the front row, you get to meet very many new people.

So you buy crap beer at premium prices. An old G-mex trick.

I can't see them dramatically lying about the show's starting time. I mean, it won't be exactly 6.45pm, but neither will it be the same time as if the doors had opened at 7.00pm or 7.30pm. People won't have more time to buy beer and other such luxuries, they'll probably have the same length of time but just a bit earlier.

there was a rumour i read on this board that the dolls may be added as support act also

may explain the early start

cossy

I don't mind Kristeen Young, but having the Dolls as support is really great and make sense to do arena tour.;)

I don't mind Kristeen Young, but having the Dolls as support is really great and make sense to do arena tour.;)

yes i got to meet tony visconti and kristeen at olympia gig. she has one of those voices you love or hate. in killarney i hated it 2 nights later in dublin it was ok and the next night in dublin i enjoyed the set. re the dolls i see from their website they are touring the states until 2/12 so maybe we might see them again fingers crossed:)

If we did get the Dolls that would be like... um... NEXT Christmas come early.

Back
Top Bottom