Any "Insatiable Ones" Here?

Re: Melody Maker talks worse trash about Morrissey

¿ I was amazed to see that crap column in Melody Maker, Mr.¿ Agreeable or whatever the hell it is, that weekly insults¿ Morrissey to the fullest. For those who haven't read it,¿ Morrissey is now Mr. Agreeable's servant, talks with a quivering¿ voice, and¿ usually comes to a violent end--kind of like Kenny in South¿ Park, but with much less panache is execution.

What do you mean? I'm not familiar with the column - is it some kind of fictional "cartoony" stuff or somethingt?

Re: Melody Maker talks worse trash about Morrissey

> What do you mean? I'm not familiar with the column - is it some¿ kind of fictional "cartoony" stuff or somethingt?

Yes that's pretty much what it is.

Great PIC

Nice photo - Moz is the boxer who no matter how many times he's knocked down, gets back up - that's why I love him. Where's the
pic from?

jason

Re: Satan rules

There's not muh that's more pathetic than a rabid Morrissey fan in 1999.
--------
How about a rabid Shakespeare fan? Or a William Blake fan? Maybe the reason we still follow Morrissey even after he's fallen out of favor with the fashion fascists like the NME is that he deserves it.

>There's not muh that's¿ more pathetic than a rabid Morrissey fan in 1999.

you are right. mike patton is in an ascencion career just now. the name of the moment, no doubt about it.

natr01.jpg

You need to include images in your posts more often.

> Just out of curiosity, am I the only Suede fan here? I mean,¿ Morrissey used to cover My Insatiable One in concert--why the¿ hell that was a *B-side* I'll never know!--and Suede's glam¿ influences are much the same as Morrissey's. Having studied and¿ worked in London for about 7 months, both Morrissey and Suede¿ make me nostalgic because of their innate Englishness and¿ "London-ness," what with all the names dropped by both¿ (i. e., Seven Sisters, Battersea, Dagenham, et al et al).¿ Anyone else mad for Dame Brett and co., those mad glam¿ sophisticates?¿ Cheers,¿ Jamie

Hi Jamie!

No you are not the only one - you got quite some reactions. And I will reply too! I am a huge Suede Fan. Suede & Gene saved me after The Smiths´s death.
And I will definately drive over to Lonon for the fanclub gig! It´ll be such an event! Have you ever been to one? Did you go to Illford Island for the Filmstar shooting?

Suavely & elegantly,

Alex

Back
Top Bottom