Any other runners here?

MsChievous

Hand Frink
Just curious. Fave distance?

Just curious. Fave distance?

I'm a runner. Well, less so than I used to be. Since I had an operation on my foot last year I've cut down. I can't do more than 5 to 6 miles now. A couple of times round a lake nearby is as much as I can do before it starts hurting. Bikes are better, swimming more so. I'm guessing you do more than 5 or 6 miles - is that right?

Peter

I was thinking of running for Wikipedia's AbCom commitee elections. But i have a cold and my nose is running, so now my keyboard is all sticky because i've run out of Kleenex.

I love how you can give many meanings to one verb, english rules!

Last edited:
I used to do from longsight to manchester city centre which is about 3 miles i think.I haven`t been out in ages :o i should really start again get rid of my beer belly.

I'm guessing you do more than 5 or 6 miles - is that right?
Peter
Not these days, I'm just getting back into it after a knee injury. Only doing 3-4 miles right now. Kind of frustrating as I love those medium (10-13 miles) distances. Really want to run another marathon but it won't be anytime too soon.

I used to do from longsight to manchester city centre which is about 3 miles i think.I haven`t been out in ages :o i should really start again get rid of my beer belly.

so you can be my running buddy when I come to see Moz in Manchester? :D

Back
Top Bottom