An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

It exists on VHS, I have a copy, shot from the 2nd deck. Not bad actually. Best show of the 3 imo. Unfortunately my wife tossed both of VHS players years ago so I cant view it or copy it. You might want to take a shot on the torrent.

hello there,

i was wondering if someone here has Peter Buck`s Mississippi file to share, since i only have the vinyl that i got as a present, but i can`t seem to find any link to get a digital version.

thanks in advance,
cheers.

It exists on VHS, I have a copy, shot from the 2nd deck. Not bad actually. Best show of the 3 imo. Unfortunately my wife tossed both of VHS players years ago so I cant view it or copy it. You might want to take a shot on the torrent.

i tried the torrent but i got a pop up saying i had to answer some survey questions to access it. seemed like it would not be a good idea to go ahead with it. i'll keep searching, though, thanks for letting me know its out there!

i tried the torrent but i got a pop up saying i had to answer some survey questions to access it. seemed like it would not be a good idea to go ahead with it. i'll keep searching, though, thanks for letting me know its out there!
Yeah, sounds like one of those bogus torrents that only fill up your inbox with spam. One of these days I need to take all of my R.E.M. VHS boots to one of those places that do the transfers and get them on DVD. Good luck looking. Let us know if you find it. Love the Wicked Game from that show.

it blew my mind when they played it that night. i was only vaguely familiar with them at the time, and i left thinking they were the greatest band on the planet

Anyone thought about doing an R.E.M. Live soundboard compilation? like a 3-4 cd set spanning the bands career mixed as one gig?
i have thought about it, but it is not easy to choose songs to use, because there is so many. but i have made a live album called liv from the omni, it is a compilation of the 3 last shows of the monster tour, like live at the olympia. will upload it soon.

but here is something i got yesterday
belfast 2005 incomplete soundboard
02 Departure
03 The Wake-Up Bomb
04 Animal
05 The Outsiders
06 So. Central Rain
07 High Speed Train
08 Everybody Hurts
09 Electron Blue
10 Electrolite
11 Leaving New York
12 Orange Crush
13 I Wanted To Be Wrong

http://www.multiupload.nl/DG9SNNXG4K

i have thought about it, but it is not easy to choose songs to use, because there is so many. but i have made a live album called liv from the omni, it is a compilation of the 3 last shows of the monster tour, like live at the olympia. will upload it soon.

i am very excited to hear this! i've been way into monster tour shows lately

live at the omni. this is my homemade live compilation of the 3 last shows of the monster tour 95
part 1: http://www.multiupload.nl/KN62KHNUO6
part 2: http://www.multiupload.nl/I4UWJW2553

live at the omni 5.jpglive at the omni tracklist.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't that just a rehash of what I posted a couple months ago? The final show from the Monster plus the different songs played the 2 previous nights?

i guess it is, but i don't have the final show plus the different songs played the 2 previous nights. i have made it more like "live at the olympia" with songs from all 3 shows mixed around each other. also want to say i made this compilation almost a year ago, but didn't upload until now. but all in all, it's the same, only the tracklist and what date some of the tracks are taking from is diffrent. and i'm sorry if you thought i was copy something you have made.

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom